Your pet hates

G3vans

Customers. Ignorant people who, at times like christmas, go crazy cause OMG ASDA IS CLOSING FOR 2 DAYS! THE WORLD IS GOING TO END!

Asda's bloody closing!? Why the fudge didn't anyone bother to tell me?

Anyhoo, I hate arrogant people who think they know everything. There's this kid who I play football with and when ever I score a stunning goal he'll say "That was alright i guess", and when he does it he'll scream "WOW! That's the type of goal an average person scored once a year, yet I score twice a month!!1!1"

I don't like your attitude, just get laid or something you gimp.

I can't stand when I'm listening to music or watching something, and someone tries to talk to me so i pause/mute it. theyre done talking so i start it again, and then they talk AGAIN. and i have to pause/mute AGAIN. and the cycle continues :neutral:

and i absoultely cannot stand when people are all touchy feely and feel the need to touch you every two seconds. like. holy shit. PERSONAL SPACE PLEASE.

oh!! i really cant stand when customers hear the announcement saying the store is closing in 10 minutes and to bring all purchases to the front, and continue shopping.

then at close when they hear we're closed, they still walk around.

for a half hour.

that pisses me off.

Lock them in overnight. That'll learn 'em :D

I can't stand when I'm listening to music or watching something, and someone tries to talk to me so i pause/mute it. theyre done talking so i start it again, and then they talk AGAIN. and i have to pause/mute AGAIN. and the cycle continues :neutral:

and i absoultely cannot stand when people are all touchy feely and feel the need to touch you every two seconds. like. holy shit. PERSONAL SPACE PLEASE.

YES! That seems to happen to me a lot & it gets rather annoying.

it really is!

i also hate how if you don't answer someone because you can't hear them, they get mad. can they not see i have my ipod in my hand & headphones in my ears?

:???:

yeh!!!

or if theyre looking at you and can PLAINLY SEE that you have headphones in

and they still try and talk to you in a quiet voice :neutral:

seriously? are they that dumb?

hahaha

• Like 1

YES. YES. YES.

oh, i freaking hate chewing gum.

the sound of people chewing.

the smell.

and it's even worse when you can SEE them chewing it.

gum is disgusting. :neutral: :|

lyK, OmG.. ii AlSo HaT3 iiT wH3n p33pS t@lK lYk diiS.

fuck me, it's annoying.

oh, and i almost forget!

it annoys me so much when you're walkig through a shopping centre or something and you think 'hey, i'll smile at this person to be nice' and the look back at you like you're some kinda crazy person.

:twisted:

YES. YES. YES.

oh, and i almost forget!

it annoys me so much when you're walkig through a shopping centre or something and you think 'hey, i'll smile at this person to be nice' and the look back at you like you're some kinda crazy person.

:twisted:

I've got one similar to that one. I hate it when you move for someone in the street and/or hold the door open for someone and they completely ignore you :willy_nilly:

I HATE ALL PEOPLE WHO DO THIS TO ME!

mean people,

when i worked customer service people would freak out if we didn't carry the soup they wanted or stupid shit like that. They would yell at me over that kind of stuff, i mean come on, it's NOT the end of the world if a store doesn't carry the soup you want. Annoying, yes. But don't take out all of your anger from the whole damn day on the cashier.

and i hate it when people are always in a hurry. It's like slow the hell down, seriously. It gives me an anxiety attack, my Mom is always in a hurry and i can't stand it!

i really hate when people come over and try to start a conversation with you by asking things they know the answer to.

like this kid tim, he comes over to me and is like

"katie do we have crew today?"

"yes tim..you told me we had it yesterday..."

"oh. well i was just making sure we had it."

"yeah..we have it."

"are you going?"

"yes tim..i told you yesterday.."

"oh."

WORD !

it's like... what makes people think it's okay to waltz in halfway through a movie or a programme either yapping away to you or to someone on the phone ? WHY DO THEY THINK THAT'S OKAY ?! IT'S NOT !

i think that's the one thing that bugs me more than anything else, haha.

yes! My Mom always does that to me and i'm like Mom i'm listening to my IPOD i can't hear you. Then she starts talking AGAIN!

and yes, but most people that know me know by now that i hate being touched so they leave me be. But when people don't and they come up and hug me out of nowhere i tend to give them the look of death..lol. Then i explain to them that i like my personal space.

I HATE when people walk middle of the road slowly and thinking there's no one else around when there's me behind them trying to catch a bus.

I HATE girls who talk way too loud in the bus, come one... You sound so stupid. Yep, I don't care if your friend is soooooo last year.

I HATE when some teachers at school give ball points. If I'd be a boy, I could have hit that grade 3.

I HATE that the school lunch is way too long, I'd want to go home earlier than just sit in the lunch hall.

I HATE when people at the mall walk in the wrong way. If you see people in stairs who are going up, then the stairs go up and not down.

I HATE christmas commercials.

I HATE that my bf's roommate plays his stereos way too loud. Once he played a racing game, I woke up and thought I was sleeping in the middle of a traffic jam or something!

I HATE christmas baking.

Yep.

OH MY GOD.

I have a phobia of women with facial hair.

Last time, this old lady sat next to me on a bus

and she had the boldest tash, i'd ever seen.

and i literally, slammed the button on the bus, jumped off the bus, and threw up everywhere.

it all started when i was younger,

i was bombarded with elderly ladies with facial hair on a bus when i was 9.

first bus drive, and then they started saying how cute i was.

:cry:

horrible..

There's this Scottish customer at work who comes in and I'm like "don't look at her moustache" but the temptation is too much lol

But, first i thought this topic is about the things what your pet (cat,dog,hamster) hates :rotfl: yeah I must be really stupid XD

I was planning on trying to be clever and listing what my pet hates. Then I remembered I don't have one :shifty:

lyK, OmG.. ii AlSo HaT3 iiT wH3n p33pS t@lK lYk diiS.

fuck me, it's annoying.

omfg i HATTEEE with a passion when youre walking one direction and a person is walking opposite, and they like walk in front of you, and you both move to the left, then to the right, then back like trying to get by and its so awkward and annoying!!

Agree with these.

I hate it when I listen to a song in my iTunes which is one genre, and then the next song is the complete opposite genre. It just kills the mood for me and I find it annoying.

Oh and the biggest thing: Idiotic people with no common sense.