My trip to the ER...

YellowBrickRoad

Well, my heart was beating REALLY REALLY fast. I felt like I was having a heart attack, and so I woke up my stepdad, and told him I fet like I was having a heart attack, so a few minutes later we went to the hospital. They took my pulse, and it was 140, or something, a normal 18 year olds heart beats 60. It was weird. They ran alot of tests on me, they even did this one, its supposed to slow your heart down, my heart stopped for three seconds, It hurt SO bad. It was terrible. On the graph things, my "P" wave wasnt showing, thats the electricity that helps your heart beat. There is a problem with that, I have to see a cardiologist now.

Yep.

oh no, that isn't cool. That is so scary when your heart goes crazy. I hope you get well soon. They thought that i had a heart attack when i was 18, but they did all sorts of tests and i have Mitral Valve Prolapse and sometimes my blood leaks backwards into my heart valve...not cool

*huggles you*

keep us updated k?

<33

Oh my, I hope you feel better! I have the same heart problem and may have to get an oblation. They don't know exactly what it is, but I have to get tests run. They think it's either severe panic attacks or that I have an extra node in my heart, which will call for an oblation.

You may have an extra node in your heart. That causes firing to extra places, which causes rapid heart beats, such as the ones you and I experience. There's nothing to worry about.

Feel better soon! Please.

Well, my heart was beating REALLY REALLY fast. I felt like I was having a heart attack, and so I woke up my stepdad, and told him I fet like I was having a heart attack, so a few minutes later we went to the hospital. They took my pulse, and it was 140, or something, a normal 18 year olds heart beats 60. It was weird. They ran alot of tests on me, they even did this one, its supposed to slow your heart down, my heart stopped for three seconds, It hurt SO bad. It was terrible. On the graph things, my "P" wave wasnt showing, thats the electricity that helps your heart beat. There is a problem with that, I have to see a cardiologist now.

Yep.

You got any drugs on high blood pressure like ACE inhibitors, diuretics, Calcium channel blockers...