Rant Thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

my cousin and sister are here with me, and we're talking about my sister's bi friend, and both my sister and my cousin are saying how they hate bisexuality and think you should just choose either straight or gay, knowing full well i'm bi. and i'm just looking at them funny and they just stare at me

my cousin and sister are here with me, and we're talking about my sister's bi friend, and both my sister and my cousin are saying how they hate bisexuality and think you should just choose either straight or gay, knowing full well i'm bi. and i'm just looking at them funny and they just stare at me

my best friend leaves my school cause he failed too many classes. now i have no one to talk to when something gets bad, cuase everry one else I hang out with are about as shallow as a two inch puddle.

my brother isnt there anymore cause he graduated.

all my classes are soo... gr. last years were the best and all my teachers were chill. now they suck.

this guy i like, i never talk him anymore. except today for like 15 seconds. sadly that was probably the best time ive had so far.

im nervous all the time, i think its because of all the uncertainty and knowing that things just arent the same.

i just dont like this at all.

my best friend leaves my school cause he failed too many classes. now i have no one to talk to when something gets bad, cuase everry one else I hang out with are about as shallow as a two inch puddle.

my brother isnt there anymore cause he graduated.

all my classes are soo... gr. last years were the best and all my teachers were chill. now they suck.

this guy i like, i never talk him anymore. except today for like 15 seconds. sadly that was probably the best time ive had so far.

im nervous all the time, i think its because of all the uncertainty and knowing that things just arent the same.

i just dont like this at all.

i'm so sick of my dad and computers. currently we have 4 desktops and 3 laptops in use. and 2 more desktops and one more laptop unused. and he just bought ANOTHER desktop! wtf do we need that for? seriously? my sister and i are using our laptops now, not the desktops. so thats 2 more he can use. and he just bought a new desktop for himself in the beginning of the summer. why the hell does he need another one?

it wouldn't bother me as much if it wasn't for the fact that he told me yesterday that, even though our contract is up, he isn't getting me or my sister a new phone yet b/c he doesn't want to spend the money just yet. which is perfectly fine.

but if you dont' want to pay for 2 cell phones with the discount...why pay over $2300 for a new computer you don't need?

wanna take some off our hands? like legit, pleaseeee!!

their like invading. allie and i are upstairs, theres 2 on the desk and one in each of our laps.

2 in the attic a room away too so like i know their there.

and downstairs, in the study, 2 desks, 2 computers. one desk has the laptop sitting on it too.

WE'RE GETTING INVADED!!