Rant Thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

cast is off but cant really walk :(

You'll probably feel uncomfortable for a few days... That's usually what happens when you get a cast off for the first time. Cause, you're not used to using your limb.

I remember when I broke my arm, I could do much with it for the first few days. Like, I did what I could... So yeah. Just, do what you can. It'll get better. :hug:

You'll probably feel uncomfortable for a few days... That's usually what happens when you get a cast off for the first time. Cause, you're not used to using your limb.

I remember when I broke my arm, I could do much with it for the first few days. Like, I did what I could... So yeah. Just, do what you can. It'll get better. :hug:

yeh thats what the quacks said, need to build up strength in my ankle and calf again, i can walk but not for long, ive got a walking stick tho :mrgreen: cheers.

awww :hug:

I thought you said you'd be able to :(

yeh so did i, aparently its not that simple :P

my cast stank like shit when it came off lol.

yeh thats what the quacks said, need to build up strength in my ankle and calf again, i can walk but not for long, ive got a walking stick tho :mrgreen: cheers.

awww.. :(

hahaha. it's ok.. I can deal with the stench. :P

So you're like an old granny? XD

Ugh. Casts smell disgusting. It's like, sweat, dirt and like, old, dead skin. :baffled:

UGGHH... This girl keep lying about really stupid stuff. Everytime she sees someone hot, she "falls in love" Seriously. And like, she goes around telling people that she's hooked up with all these band dudes when everyone knows she hasn't. The first time I met her, she was bragging about amking out with William Beckett... Yeah. And now, she's totally denying that she ever said it.

And apparently, her and Jack Barakat have been texting each other for months.

She's such a fucking slut. She lies like nobody's business. It's so stupid.

UGGHH... This girl keep lying about really stupid stuff. Everytime she sees someone hot, she "falls in love" Seriously. And like, she goes around telling people that she's hooked up with all these band dudes when everyone knows she hasn't. The first time I met her, she was bragging about amking out with William Beckett... Yeah. And now, she's totally denying that she ever said it.

And apparently, her and Jack Barakat have been texting each other for months.

She's such a fucking slut. She lies like nobody's business. It's so stupid.

WOW. just WOW. seriously, who will EVER believe her?

I've gone head to head with a member on here and I absolutely can't STAND her. She's been making up stupid stuff and had the nerve to PM me a rude message as well. She also gave me bad rep, and SHE is the one wondering into the thread of a band she dislikes, how stupid can you get??? I just joined and already I'm being attacked on here. That was NOT what I was looking forward to. All I tried to do was defend the band I know and love and she had to go and be a bitch!

Also, half the threads I post on are now closed. Anyone know why? It's the game threads.

I've gone head to head with a member on here and I absolutely can't STAND her. She's been making up stupid stuff and had the nerve to PM me a rude message as well. She also gave me bad rep, and SHE is the one wondering into the thread of a band she dislikes, how stupid can you get??? I just joined and already I'm being attacked on here. That was NOT what I was looking forward to. All I tried to do was defend the band I know and love and she had to go and be a bitch!

Also, half the threads I post on are now closed. Anyone know why? It's the game threads.

1. it's life, grow up, not everyone is nice

2. not everyone on here is bad, hell she ain't even that bad

3. she wasnt making anything up

4. this is how bored i am

5. the games threads got closed to speed up the boards and were replaced with new ones

You HONESTLY believe that she's been to his house and that she's partied with him? You are just as naive as she is, then. And you have an odd way of thinking if you think it's life to get your ass jumped. You should not have even replied to my post if you felt that way. Posts like that do not make me feel any better. That doesn't matter anymore, I've got friends on my side so forget the whole damn thing. Before I close, I just wanted to ask, this IS the rant thread, is it not? You don't have the right to criticize my post.

You HONESTLY believe that she's been to his house and that she's partied with him? You are just as naive as she is, then. And you have an odd way of thinking if you think it's life to get your ass jumped. You should not have even replied to my post if you felt that way. Posts like that do not make me feel any better. That doesn't matter anymore, I've got friends on my side so forget the whole damn thing. Before I close, I just wanted to ask, this IS the rant thread, is it not? You don't have the right to criticize my post.

We can do whatever we want. Seriously. Get out of these boards. All you're doing is causing problems.

You have 35 posts. and 34 of thise are about/to me in the Nickelback thread.

Get OVER yourself.

Yes, I believe she has been to his house. It's not all that hard to believe really. Point me to where I said life is all about getting "your ass jumped"? All I said was "grow up". It's not like she can 'e-punch' you or shit.

My rant was related to your post and your inability to "get over it". In the process, I gave some mild justification but that's not as important.

And I can criticize whoever the fuck I want. You just, essentially done the same thing to my post there anyway, hypocrite.

We can do whatever we want. Seriously. Get out of these boards. All you're doing is causing problems.

You have 35 posts. and 34 of thise are about/to me in the Nickelback thread.

Get OVER yourself.

No I am NOT going to get out of these boards! I have just as much right as any other Paramore fan to post here, you bitch!

And that's a fucking LIE! I have posted on lots of game threads, the Shinedown thread, my welcome thread, the David Cook thread, AND the Nickelback thread. Not all of my posts have been about YOU!

Get over YOURSELF, loser.

No I am NOT going to get out of these boards! I have just as much right as any other Paramore fan to post here, you bitch!

And that's a fucking LIE! I have posted on lots of game threads, the Shinedown thread, my welcome thread, the David Cook thread, AND the Nickelback thread. Not all of my posts have been about YOU!

Get over YOURSELF, loser.

IT'S CALLED EGSATERATING. Jesus Christ.

IT'S CALLED LEARN HOW TO SPELL!! Why the fuck would you waste your time exaggerating and making up lies just to get people to like you and to hate me? That's awful damn low. Not to mention, very immature.

Thank you, bugmenot, I agree.

its no worries, the thing is - she isnt lying though

IT'S CALLED LEARN HOW TO SPELL!! Why the fuck would you waste your time exaggerating and making up lies just to get people to like you and to hate me? That's awful damn low. Not to mention, very immature.

Thank you, bugmenot, I agree.

You know what else is immature? KNOWING TOO MUCH ABOUT A HUMAN BEING.

• Like 1