Rant Thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

I'm too lazy to rewrite what I did, so here is a message I sent my friend on facebook:

Bro, I almost got arrested today... I'm so fucking stupid, I randomly put some oregano in a dimebag and I accidentally brought it to school, then I tried getting rid of it during info processing, so I threw it under a desk, and somebody saw me, and reported me to the dean, the dean started questioning me, so I started lying, but when he pulled out the baggie I was like "Yo, that's oregano", but the Pistoris cop dean guy, checked it with some chemicals to makes sure. And so, I got suspended for 3 days! I'm at my dad's right now because my mom doesn't even want to see me, and my dad took me to an AA meeting (everyone though I was an addict, but I told the people I wasn't... I'll give you the details in the future).

Anyway, see you monday.

just relized something today.

but i need to figure it out tommorow.

and probably in a week i'll think that my whole idea was incredbly stupid.

and i had no clue wat i was thinking.

cuase that always happens.

and i had it all wrong.

and if it doesnt turn out to be that way.

then i'll do something about it.

cuz its a new year and maybe.

I was just over at my friend's house and she wouldn't shut the fuck up about My Chemical Romance! I mean, I like them and all but I don't want to listen to an hour of talking about them! Geez! Plus she was going on and on about some story idea she had and I thought she'd never stop. That gets a little annoying sometimes!!

i can't get you out of my head. i love you. you have no idea, you're not what I thought you were, but i love you. you'll never know. it kills me.

why can't i just tell you? again. :crybad:

sgdnsgsdhksrtjyj

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

i know the feeling hun, i still miss mine, she didnt turn out to be who i thought she was, but its still hard, you just gotta go for it, the what ifs are worse than if you know, trust