Rant Thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

I woke up sicker than a dog. I had originally thought I caught some stomach bug, but now I think I have a cold or something on top of it. I woke up with an almost completely blocked nose, a sore throat, and an aching body. Before I got this cold thing, my stomach had been hurting and I'd get headaches at work as well as some hot flash things...and I'm quite too young for hot flashes! Oh and I've been dizzy. I think I may have an ear infection, both ears hurt like HELL and there's that dizzy thing. I haven't been balancing very well lately. Damn, I should've gotten a fucking flu shot, I guess!

today was good exept for one thing.

this guy used to like me now doesnt, now i do.

he's my best friend so i guess it would be bad to ruin a friendship.

but i was gunna tell him. then today we were talking about some one else he was gunna ask out and some how it got on to him saying "oh dont worry, i would never ask you out"

so now i dont kno if i should tell him. like i think i should cause i think he was saying that cause he thinks i dont like him that way.

i dont kno wat to do.

i think i just might tell him. it might end up ruining our friendship but i always hide my feelings for people. and im sick of it.

^ thanks! i havent thought about it that way yet.

wat if's are the worst. i dont want to wonder wat wouldve happen. i just want it too.

i think i might. i reali should.

just warning you guys. i will probably come on here tommrow saying how i fucked everything up. but i at least wanna kno i tried.

okay so. my mom said she would get me a bassguitar in FEBUARY of 200fucking7! and she never did! and STILL HASNT!

and THEN recently she told me she would get me a guitar. and still never did it.

its just not fair that my mom tells me i can get stuff and makes me get all hyped up and then never does it. oh well.

i have pretty much given up all hope.

so...i forgot about my old keyboard up until recently. and i remembered we have a piano too. but it isnt ours. xD its just in our house....that..........also isnt ours....:shifty: BUT ANYWAY, thats not the point. .....so i have begun to teach myself the keyboard/piano. (: i guess its pretty cool. i love the sound of piano. i already know how to play most of canon. and forever and aways by bullet for my valentine.

hmm..that last part should have gone in the happy thread. oh well lol.

I went to go get my cell phone today. Turns out they didn't have any of the one I wanted left in the store, So now I have to wait another week for a cell phone.

And it seems like, everyday, I'm just needing one more and more.

Like, today, when my dad dropped me off at home, I didn't have my house keys... So, I was stuck in the freezing cold for like 3 hours. Couldn't call my dad to come pick me up and take me to his house, couldn't call my mom to come home and unlock the door for me, none of the neighbors were home so I couldn't use their phones.

I ended up sitting on my doorstep crying my eyes out until my brother came home.