Rant Thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

I'm ill again. I only had tonsilitis about 2/3 weeks ago. My whole body hurts, my whole face is sore; toothache, earache, my head is absolutely pounding and I can't taste. I haven't lost my voice yet, but I probably will cos I always do. :(

Nobody knows how to do the frickin' dishes around here. Someone made rice and like, meat, and didn't clean the pot and pan. So now we have a pan full of fat from the meat, and a pot full of rice that dried to the pot. And now I have to go clean it.

I really don't understand why everyone in this house is so lazy.

fair one, i know i look back at school and am like damn, wish i was still there now, and i wanted to leave so bad.

aye, i dont doubt i'll miss some aspects of it over time im sure just like anybody else.

i wanna grow up too fast lol. plus i just wanna get out there and do my journalism gubbins.

it was the worst, one of em was a proper cunt, like the way they where twisting things, like he waited in his car every day for two weeks for some extv star to go down the pub, then when he finally did, he took a pic of him leaving (after about 30 mins) and then made up a bullshit story about him being an alcoholic, the same bloke tried to hide the fact that he was taking pics of other people by making his 6 year old son do it, scumbag.

I need to get my sleeping hours back on track and get my life going BIG TIME. Singing, Guitaring, Working, Thinking and SsSsSleeeping! A bunch of lengthy things...Can't be done overnight which sucks because it seems my life turned to shit overnight.

Hop hop hawp hope!

im like extremely stupid. im starting to like my best guy friend and my best friend in general. i was gunna think about telling him but today he told me that he was gunna ask this one girl out. people even think we should go out. and i kno he used to like me and was gunna ask me out. but i fucked that up by trying to be with some one else and it was a waste of time.

now i dont kno if i should tell him.

i kno stupid guy drama. its not even worth it,

but he's my best friend and i dont want to fuck it up.

As soon as my mom gets home, she tells me to get off the computer and go do housework. She didn't even wish me a happy birthday. And there she goes, out with her stupid boyfriend for the rest of the night.

I asked her why she wasn't capable of washing the dishes herself considering, I've been doing them since I've lived here. And if you knew my family, we go thorugh a million dishes a day. She says "Because I'm too tired"

She's tired all the time because she's out until 3am. And up again at 9am.

She's so fucking stupid.