Rant Thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

Well she failed my test in that PM I sent her. She knows NOTHING about him and his house. One question, how do you know she isn't lying?

you don't post/lurk on here for nye on 3 years without picking up things about posters, being a judge of talent is part of my line of work, she has no reason to lie, nothing to gain - nothing to lose, she ain't lying

You know what else is immature? KNOWING TOO MUCH ABOUT A HUMAN BEING.

Okay I am NOT the only one who knows all that. And it was information that was given out by Chad himself anyway. What's wrong with knowing his middle name or what street he lives on? I wasn't the one that knew his address in the first place, it was one of my mom's friends. As for the horse thing, there was an article about their new barn and the horses they own. That's why I know. The reason why I know about Guinness (his cat) dying is because he talked about it in a recent interview. I knew that about the games because I actually paid attention when he was showing his home on MTV Cribs. IT WAS ALL COMMON SENSE!!

Is it bad? Reminds me of my haircut, it's nothing like it was supposed to be. The stupid hair place lied and said the girl there that my grandma knows would be there that day and she wasn't. So we had to have diff people do it and neither one of our haircuts came out the way they should've. I didn't like it at first, but it looks better now that it grew out. Plus I've straightened it. I still want to get it cut again and then redye it.

It's not AT ALL what I asked for. Like nothing close.

And she screwed up the layers so bad.

I cried for like 45 minutes when I got home!

oh no!

*hugs*

i hate that, one time i wanted to cut alot off my hair (like a foot) but i still wanted it to my chin. Anyways the lady cut it a few inches ABOVE my chin. It was horrible.

i'm so sorry hun :hug:

It's not AT ALL what I asked for. Like nothing close.

And she screwed up the layers so bad.

I cried for like 45 minutes when I got home!

that's what happened to me in my most recent haircut..she totally messed up my hair..now everytime i go out i always wear a hoodie..:crybad:

i think you'd still be pretty though..tbh..:D:hug:

He thinks it might be sarcoma.

He feels this pressure on his chest all the time, it has became so bad that he can't concentrade at all because of the pain. He has a doctor's appointment next week. I hope it's something that can be fixed with drugs or something... I'm so scared that he might need an operation.