Rant Thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

yeah thats true.. it's just full of Paramore though, I don't think listening to that'll make me fall asleep, I'll be bouncing on the bed ahaha :)

lol..:rotfl: you can try putting some mellow songs in there..haha..like this one :)

idk if you will like it though..

this was once rumored to be Bella's lullaby haha..I like it better tbh..:mrgreen:

wow..that guy's pretty an a-hole! or maybe he still hasn't gotten over your friend coz he's still got bitterness in him..

hmm..I think they're planning something against you...although I might be wrong :s or he wants to make friends with you..but i don't really think that's it.. :mrgreen:

oh she won't dare! i'm pretty sure that you'll hit her right back harder if she does..haha

well if she does hit you..i'd get a baseball bat, hunt her down and smack her right in the head!

ohh..i get it..so it really seems that that group's planning something bad..:nono:

coz I can't really think of a good reason why they would talk to you..or want something from you..making friends seems like out of the equation..:s

Of course, well, in two and a half years ago, my friend went out with a guy in that group as she felt sorry for him. She eventually realised what a weirdo he was and wanted me to help her dump him, so, I did. Ever since then, the guy has become obsessed with revenge and my friend and I. It is utterly pathetic, calling us names, turning others against us, throwing things at us, sometimes food, other times rocks. It's pretty pathetic, this guy plays mind games on everyone. Now all his group despise us, it's pretty stupid really.

As for the people from the other school who hate me...

I was once friends with this girl, who was also friends with them. We had a falling out and I said something I shouldn't of, I then apologised and now that girl and I are okay with each other, but her friends call me things in the street and one always threatens to hit me, but she wouldn't dare.

So now I'm just wondering why they wanted me to go over. :s

It sounds like they have mental insecurities. They just don't like you because they want to be like you. Nothing more.

i'm tired and my stomach hurts.

i'm tired of liking this girl i've liked for a long time now. i really wish i could just stop. i have a really good feeling i'm annoying her too.

for my senior trip 2 out of my 3 roomates know i'm gay, and are perfectly fine with it. but one of them doesnt know. and i have to tell her. i can't have her find out on her own, its not right to her, and she'd probably be pissed that i was hiding it and be weirded out by it. i'm just afraid that when i tell her, she's going to gossip about it. =\

and i have this huge, extremely important, reserach paper i have to write to have a chance at getting into this radiology program i'm trying to get into. :???:

^:hug:

Jess Bowen is sort of a clueless idiot. :???:

My friend Colin likes her so so so much and, she had to get his hopes up and give him her number. She's ignoring everything he sends to her. Myspace messages, texts etc... It's not fair. She has no idea what she's missing.

Yeah, maybe I like him a little.

My friends from work are already planning out where we are going on my 21st birthday. I asked them and they just said we're going to every bar they know, and then to a party. However, I don't like meeting other people and I'm probably not going to drink. So wtf?