Rant Thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

i just met my old friend in town today and she HAD to bring him up. "omg isn't he looking so hot these days"... " have you seen him"...

ARGH.

no, i haven't seen him in about 6 months and it hurts, he was the only guy i think ive fallen for properly and he fucked me around, my friends know this, but instead of offering sympathy or whatever, they just keep bringing up how hot he is and how they bumped into him the other day :/

^ I would slap them hard

Speaking of 'friends,' I feel like I don't have any. -_-'

I don't want to talk to anyone here, this school sucks so much and I'm just fed up of it.

Everyone is so two-faced.

Arghh thats shit, you've got all of us though. Just try and get thru it, get a hugggeeee high paying job and you're there! :P

i just met my old friend in town today and she HAD to bring him up. "omg isn't he looking so hot these days"... " have you seen him"...

ARGH.

no, i haven't seen him in about 6 months and it hurts, he was the only guy i think ive fallen for properly and he fucked me around, my friends know this, but instead of offering sympathy or whatever, they just keep bringing up how hot he is and how they bumped into him the other day :/

fuck thats tight :hug::hug::hug: I agree, slap them harrrd

fuck thats tight :hug::hug::hug: I agree, slap them harrrd

:hug:

i just wrote that rant as i'd got in the door and she'd just said it, but i don't really care about it anymore, its like they're living in the past, i don't want the feelings to resurface you know?

Why is it so hard to get a job?! I don't understand it!

I've looked everywhere. I NEED MONEY! SOMEONE PAY ME.

lol thats pretty funny as i just got a new job by.....doing nothing, someone just rang me up and said, wanna work for me? totally out of the blue, and ill be on £8.50 an hour, which is great pay for an under 18

:hug:

i just wrote that rant as i'd got in the door and she'd just said it, but i don't really care about it anymore, its like they're living in the past, i don't want the feelings to resurface you know?

yeah :hug: but I still think its tight if they knew you used to like him and stuff :???::hug: Aah well, if you don't care then I guess its alright :???: Well not alright.. I sound like a retard :lol: