Rant Thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

FUCKING SAME

It's like we forget the 8 hours a day we do at school. A non stop guilt trip!

argh totally. and school basically is just one big study fest this time of year, since theres nowt new to be learned.

plus im insisting on not doing any past/practice papers til the easter 'holidays', so all ive really got left to revise right now is french phrases/vocab. if i do more than half an hour of that at i time it all becomes meaningless. GAH.

I have A2 levels. It's even worse. Enjoy your life before they take it away!

ouch. im doing four highers.

aye, i get my life back on may 22nd - the day of my french exam. after that ive only got music listening and art critical.

(then ive got two advanced highers and a crash higher to look forward to next year, mmmm)

Sick sick sick.

I went to work today and during the report session i got this "cold sweat" and when I went to pick one stuff from another section, I felt so dizzy...

So they send me home for a sick day.

Only Becca will understand this rant...

Over time this girl has gotten weirder and weirder in just everything she does (for example, randomly standing outside my house for 40 minutes and gawping at people for minutes on end.)

So today, we finally got sick of her telling people to say stuff to us.. David, Jordan, Kim, Roy and I went over and David kindly asked her to "fuck off". She literally turned away, FREAKKKKY!

Then David lost it and was shouting on, I kinda jumped in too to defend his point and through it all she just gawped at the floor! We went back and forth a few times and she just said "i dont know" after we asked what her problem was.

This makes no sense.. but man, she's weird.

Only Becca will understand this rant...

Over time this girl has gotten weirder and weirder in just everything she does (for example, randomly standing outside my house for 40 minutes and gawping at people for minutes on end.)

So today, we finally got sick of her telling people to say stuff to us.. David, Jordan, Kim, Roy and I went over and David kindly asked her to "fuck off". She literally turned away, FREAKKKKY!

Then David lost it and was shouting on, I kinda jumped in too to defend his point and through it all she just gawped at the floor! We went back and forth a few times and she just said "i dont know" after we asked what her problem was.

This makes no sense.. but man, she's weird.

bless her XP

At least you kinda hinted to her that she really gets on your nerves. Maybe she'll start acting more 'normal' around you. :shifty:

arghh I'm not gonna say her name but I'm sure some of you can figure out who I'm talking about, and I don't care if she reads this, she needs to know what I feel.

This is getting fucking pathetic. I understand that she has an illness but things are starting to get a bit over dramatic. I knew that she would rely on me when things go wrong, like always. Yes, that is what friends do but no, not after she couldn't care less about me when shes around her other friends. I'm getting manipulated and its really not fair. First, I get expected to act normal around her but now I'm pretty much getting forced to move into her form!

She's proud of it as well. She said that after she goes off the diet plan, she will start not eating properly again like she did before. Does she want to fucking die? Does she want me to suffer again? Does she want me to get hysterical about seeing her as it gets me too upset? Does she not want to get back to a normal life? I'm fed up with it. We've been best friends for over 10 years, but if this carries on, I can't see myself wanting to be her friend at all. It's too hard.

bless her XP

At least you kinda hinted to her that she really gets on your nerves. Maybe she'll start acting more 'normal' around you. :shifty:

arghh I'm not gonna say her name but I'm sure some of you can figure out who I'm talking about, and I don't care if she reads this, she needs to know what I feel.

This is getting fucking pathetic. I understand that she has an illness but things are starting to get a bit over dramatic. I knew that she would rely on me when things go wrong, like always. Yes, that is what friends do but no, not after she couldn't care less about me when shes around her other friends. I'm getting manipulated and its really not fair. First, I get expected to act normal around her but now I'm pretty much getting forced to move into her form!

She's proud of it as well. She said that after she goes off the diet plan, she will start not eating properly again like she did before. Does she want to fucking die? Does she want me to suffer again? Does she want me to get hysterical about seeing her as it gets me too upset? Does she not want to get back to a normal life? I'm fed up with it. We've been best friends for over 10 years, but if this carries on, I can't see myself wanting to be her friend at all. It's too hard.

Well, lately she doesn't actually stand with us, but she still stares from afar. :shifty:

I don't really know what to say in response to your rant, it won't make you feel better. But I do hope things get sorted between you and that you can stay friends.

:hug::hug::hug: aww Becks :hug::hug::hug: Hope she stops xx

I'm trying to get someone to take my fucking cat. I love her, yeah shes a cat, but she's been my cat for almost my whole life. They ain't gonna back down, they speak about taking her to a shelter clear as fucking day when they know I can hear, why not tell me directly?

I'm so stressed out right now. :???:

Today i woke up to this text:

'This is serious. You have to tell Hanne. If principal ask you if you've seen me and joakim take money from the cantine, you have to say no. Or else the police is gonna come get me and jokki. from Jørgen'. So right now me and my bestfriend is in the middle of something that prolly is gonna turn in to a case for the police. I have no idea what to do. I showed my teacher the text, cause some of my other friends had already told him that they had stolen money. And it's actually quite an amount of money too. I would guess that both of them have taken about $225 each. And one of them have been caught stealing before. If it comes out that it's us that told the teacher we will be the most hated persons at school. Cause the guys are like the most popular. I don't wanna be hated by the whole school, and i don't want them to be taken by the police, but they have to learn. On top of that i have three projects and pre-exams. My head is on it's way too explode of everything. I'm sitting shaking because it's so much going on. :(

Fuck everything and everyone atm. Why does everything have to be so complicated?

Haha, gurz doesn't really work no. Try Gurp, a lot of people call me that just because they write p instead of o on the keyboard. :P

And thanks:hug: I feel like i did, but i mean they're friends of mine. or used to be anyways, they've changed so much the last two years it's scary.