Rant Thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

yeah :hug: but I still think its tight if they knew you used to like him and stuff :???::hug: Aah well, if you don't care then I guess its alright :???: Well not alright.. I sound like a retard :lol:

lol aww, you made me laugh :)

i get what you mean though :hug:

I feel like crying. I'm a crap. And noone cares about me. That's it. Okay, one friend. But duhh...okay. I've had enough.

I'm always thinking about what I've messed up but it's not normal. I'm always the blame, the people always take advantages of me. I hate it. I wish I could kill'em all!!! Arghhh...:-x

^ omgosh, I'm like in the same exact situation right now.

And......I haven't gotten this stupid project done.

Y'know, the one for making a video for When it Rains?

I just haven't had much fucking time. Plus, no one's helping me, and I really am stuck.

I'm not happy at all...and I've been feeling pretty weak recently, sniffing and sneezing and itchy...these allergies are making me feel like I'm actually ill. It was hard to sleep two nights ago.

fuck this, I've been feeling like shit for the past few days now and I don't know what the hell is wrong. I need more sleep.

I'm not in the mood for the fucking badminton match today...it's not fair. It's not like I'm going to get to play.

ergh.

and why are people such assholes.

I have a lot to do in English today too, a huge vocab test, and also, an FRQ (free response question) about Hamlet

:(

not good today. not good at ALL.

I hate, hate, HATE Thursdays.

My aunty got a lovely greyhound three weeks ago. So placid and sweet. He was taken back to the kennels today. :nono:

Apparently, he had gone for my Granda. But, my granda tried to push him off the couch, so surely, you'd get angry if you were awoken from a nap by some stranger pushing you?

I'm just annoyed, if they had no intention of keeping him, why bring him home in the first place? My eldest cousin of the three living there (he's 6) is heartbroken. I'm pretty upset to be honest as he was a lovely dog.

I know, I know, it's just to protect the kids, but so far he's been lovely and he's not used to being in a packed-out house, it isn't the dogs fault!

Why bother getting him in the first place? :-x