Rant Thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

YOINK.

i swear down if i had internet in my room i would never have a life ever.

CURRENTLY HOWEVER even not having internet in my room is working against me as my revision is sat upstairs on my desk and yet i am sat here on this desk on the computer doing absolutely nothing of any use whatsoever.

dohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

A patient at work started to beat me up this morning and in the afternoon she was calling me to do these stupid things like straighten up her blanket...

I was so close to yelling at her "hope you choke on your food you freaking annoying bitch!!!"

i'm supposed to be babysitting an 8-year-old as my job this summer. when we first negotiated the rate, i had said $8 an hour, and she said that was ok. i started turning down other job offers because i thought my job was set. she just called me today saying she can't pay me more than $6 an hour. for the summer, that comes out to just over $1000, which is NOT enough for college, considering i have to pay for my own gas for the entire summer. so now i'm fucked. that woman fucked me over completely for college, and now, even if i can't find another job, i don't think i even want to watch her kid anymore. i hate people.

i'm supposed to be babysitting an 8-year-old as my job this summer. when we first negotiated the rate, i had said $8 an hour, and she said that was ok. i started turning down other job offers because i thought my job was set. she just called me today saying she can't pay me more than $6 an hour. for the summer, that comes out to just over $1000, which is NOT enough for college, considering i have to pay for my own gas for the entire summer. so now i'm fucked. that woman fucked me over completely for college, and now, even if i can't find another job, i don't think i even want to watch her kid anymore. i hate people.

:hug:

that sucks!

maybe you could get another small job when you arent minding the kid?

that sucks!

maybe you could get another small job when you arent minding the kid?

i'm trying so hard to get another one

i just called someone i know at another job i turned down, and she said she'd let the hiring manager know that i could do it now... so hopefully that'll help.

but really, this kind of stuff really drives me insane. she may have just fucked me over for the next year, and she doesn't even think of that.

i'm trying so hard to get another one

i just called someone i know at another job i turned down, and she said she'd let the hiring manager know that i could do it now... so hopefully that'll help.

but really, this kind of stuff really drives me insane. she may have just fucked me over for the next year, and she doesn't even think of that.

i know people can be very inconsiderate, she obviously wasnt thinking about how it would affect you...i hope you get that other job, you sound like you deserve it :]

• Like 1