Rant Thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

God, Shannon was wrong, people on here are out to get me and I've done nothing.

Some people are so provocative...fuck's sake what did I do?

Sorry for being a human, man. I hate it when people judge / jump to conclusions / assume they know what I mean or think

Sorry if this is kind of pointless, but it made me mad;

One of my "friends" invited a girl I can't stand (who's almost 3 years younger than me) to my birthday party/"sweet-sixteen" next week.

YOU DON'T INVITE SOMEONE TO A HOUSE THAT'S NOT YOUR'S!

didn't finish work until 11.30 tonight. spent the whole time being slaves to this massive table of 25 (in my tiny pub, that's pretty damn big) who had starters, main meals, deserts, then a birthday cake, then coffees. FORSERIOUS. their tab reached £450, and you know the respectable tip is 10% ? we got nothing. zero. zilch. 0. fuck all.

fuuuuuuuuuuuu-

i have done absolutly nothing today and im suposse to be at a party right noe but of course i have a little sister i must take care of all the fucking time

do i ever get a break from her? why cant anyone else in my family watch her this is BS im pissed

im freakin seventeen years old and i have to be stuck home all the time babysitting and cleaning its not fair

but my brother can do whatever the fuck he wants and gets whatever he wants?! no way is that fair

My brother told me a week ago that he would give me money to go out to Vancouver today to creep TBS.

Then this morning, I'm all ready to go, and I got into his room to get the money from him. He then tells me that he has no money because my mom made him pay for gas... He basically spent all day yesterday buying people shit. He got his eyebrow pierced, my mom's nose pierced, and his girlfriend's tongue pierced. God FORBID he give me $25 bucks to go see one of my favourite bands.

I was even talking about it with him LASTNIGHT before he went to bed, and he never told me anything about him not having any money.

He's such an asshole.

Why does my family ALWAYS do this. I'm the oldest im old enough to go out and have fun but NO I have to stay home and babysit I don't even live in the same house as my parents anymore, they kicked me out but when they need me to do something they act super nice just to get me to babysit. :-x

Why does my family ALWAYS do this. I'm the oldest im old enough to go out and have fun but NO I have to stay home and babysit I don't even live in the same house as my parents anymore, they kicked me out but when they need me to do something they act super nice just to get me to babysit. :-x

i know how u feel! :(:hug:

I woke up this afternoon to the most ANNOYING laugh I have ever heard in my life. It wasn't even a laugh it was like... a stutter. UGH. SO ANNOYING TO DON'T EVEN KNOW.

I'm still pissed off about it.