Rant Thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

people piss me the hell off. nobody respects anybodies property,

not to mention I hate my school for never changing out the locks

in culinary so people can just go the hell into your locker. ipod

got stolen phone got stolen but kid decided atleast i'll let her

keep her head phones and SIM card... I hope you choke. I need to

graduate like now but nope still got one more year.

and then people have the nerve to take down my prom princess posters

but complain when theres come down in retrun[not by me] its so childish

people need to grow the hell up. FML.

My dog fell down the whole stairs earlier. I was encourging him to go up, cause he's a little bit afraid of walking in them because of his back legs. And I was standing in top of the stairs, but when he was on the last step he slipped. The look in his eyes when he was falling down was srlsy an awful sight. I was screaming and running down the stairs to see if he could move. Thank god, he was only limping a little bit. But it's not good for him, cause he's old and not in great shape. My heart was beating so fast, it was horrible. :(

My dog fell down the whole stairs earlier. I was encourging him to go up, cause he's a little bit afraid of walking in them because of his back legs. And I was standing in top of the stairs, but when he was on the last step he slipped. The look in his eyes when he was falling down was srlsy an awful sight. I was screaming and running down the stairs to see if he could move. Thank god, he was only limping a little bit. But it's not good for him, cause he's old and not in great shape. My heart was beating so fast, it was horrible. :(

oh god, that sounds awful!

i'm really glad he's okay. (:

my horse is a bit lame. i think he's just rolled the wrong way, or slipped or something, since its a muscular thing coming from fairly far up his right hind leg - through to his back, basically. he could even habe just rolled over a stone.

i think he's being a bit of a sissy - most horses would probs just feel a bit stiff but nooo, hes gimping about the place like a gimp.

hes such a donkey, he was so good in my lesson yesterday aswell. ah well, hopefully he'll be fine in a day or two. wank.

I have to take home this stupid baby for marriage and family class! It's electronic and marks all of your moves with it. Supposedly its supposed to be "realistic"... My ass, the thing needs to get fed every ten minutes and the eating-burping-diaper pattern doesn't even make sense! God I hate this thing!

Yeah, he's okey. I don't think he'll be walking the stairs for a while tho.

And I'm certainly not gonna forget his eyes as he was falling down in a while either.

:hug:

My dogs are a bit stupid... and Dino (my huge labrador) has fallen down the stairs a billion times when he was small and awkward. He still does it. So we locked him out of the stairs.

xD

It was scary the first few times, though.

I was bawling.

But my science teacher had it worse. His dog stuffed his nose in an electrical outlet. He never stood near that wall again, the poor thing.

My best friend got mad at me a few days ago, and blocked/deleted me from EVERYTHING. I don't even know what I did wrong. I just asked her what her problem was with our other friend Karley. I'm pretty sure she did all that cause she doesn't have a legit reason to be mad at her, so she just cuts me out of her life. She's done this before too. It pisses me off because it doesn't even give me a chance to ask her what her problem is, or what exactly I did wrong.

BECAUSE THE SATURDAYS RULE THE WORLD. A COLOUR CODED WORLD.

anyway, i've decided to enter this thread. i'm not really ranting. i have had the most stressful day in the whole wide universe and work thoroughly sucked and i have ran out of cigarettes and the non-nicotine-dependant part of my brain is yelling at me that this is the opportunity i need to quit and yet the nicotine majority is screaming NOOOOOOOOOOOO.

but i'm pretty chilled right now.

chill-ed.

haha no, darling, i think you shall find that whilst i am indeed english, i am not gorgeous, and as a result of my nationality i am not a biatch, perhaps a "cow" or some other british insult i can't actually think of. are there actually british insults ? i would like to blame other nations for such profanities. SNOOTYSNIFF. pip pip old chums.