Rant Thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

i told u to pull of and tell your mom what happend! i didnt say lie! oh gosh

i know. i was gonna tell my mom. but my dad answered and i panicked lol.

for some reason lieing was my first instinct? :nono:

Hmm. :/

Nothing you can do about it now though! So are you going to pay to have it fixed?

yeah i am.

we're most likely going through insurance and if we do i have to pay the $500 deductable, and any additional costs they want.

better not be over $900 b/c i only have a little over that in my account.

and i really dont wanna hand over every pay check i earn. :nono:

yeah i was.

but allie's stuck at home with viral pneumonia.

being a blob on the couch up here.

which is good for me now b/c thats how i'm online..mom realized she has stuff recording on both dvr tuners downstairs, and the blobs taking over the ps2 as a dvd player instead of going downstairs, and she's obvi using the tv. and i already cleaned the entire house. some things i cleaned twice. lol

haha oh.

welllll hmm...

this wont work too well.

he's 25 minutes from me. your an hour and a half from me without toll roads. sooo thats short of 2 hours from your house.

okay i'm not gonna put all the math on here hahaha. but with his license he can only drive till 11. so that'd leave us like 3 hours to chill.

and i work sunday 2-close.

god, we're never meeting up.

some creeper perv in my grade just asked my sister to prom. and she wants to go. I DON'T WANT THAT TO HAPPEN. having your little sister at your prom, no matter how cool she is, is a total buzzkill. and i'm going with one of her friends and my friend is also going with one of her friends so she'd be with us all night. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo