Rant Thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

Well, last night was the beginning of something. I had to go straight into urgent care because I was having heart trouble which they don't know if it was an anxiety attack or if my heart has an actual dysfunction.

I went in immediately and they did an EKG test on me during which I had to lay across the table with stickies all over me to monitor my heart rate (which was between 150 and 133). They then discharged me after I took three blood tests. They didn't have to keep me overnight, luckily. My followup appointment is next month, I guess.

I just want this sickness to be done and over with. It's been five years and I'm ready for a treatment because it's starting to heavily interfere with my life. They said if it's actual heart problems, we'll take it from here but if they're anxiety attacks I'll have to be prescribed something most likely, and will most likely have to do cognitive therapy.

or he's doing what my dad occasionally does--

giving you the chance to come clean, and if you dont tell him then he'll ground you longer and get you in more trouble.

Probable. But then again, I'm still not sure if he knows.

Haha, my friend ditched with me, but his mom came to school last period to take him to the dentist and he wasn't there... Man, was he screwed!

Probable. But then again, I'm still not sure if he knows.

Haha, my friend ditched with me, but his mom came to school last period to take him to the dentist and he wasn't there... Man, was he screwed!

thats the worst.

not knowing if he really does know.

if you dont tell him and he knows, your screwed.

but if you do tell him and he doesnt..well he then does know..and your screwed. :nono:

sucks for your friend though

thats the worst.

not knowing if he really does know.

if you dont tell him and he knows, your screwed.

but if you do tell him and he doesnt..well he then does know..and your screwed. :nono:

sucks for your friend though

I'll just wait until he busts, so I'm just gonna leave it. I find it better this way (its probably not the right way though).