Rant Thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

Eventually you're going to have to crush him. Might as well do it now

I don't want to crush him though, it's just not fair, he can't help how he feels.... Plus, I'm kind of wanting rid of him for selfish reasons too. I'm only human.

Would you like someone to take over your life? It's not nice at all. No matter how many times I try, he just won't leave me alone and either learn to be my friend or just erase me from his thoughts. I'm nothing special in the slightest, it's dumb.

:hug:

To answer you both.. I've mentioned a million times about this guy who is obsessed with me for some unknown reason and won't take a hint.. Well, he just keeps going, that's all. :(

he has an account on here?

tell him how you feel, he'll eventually give up if its not gonna get him anywhere?

I don't want to crush him though, it's just not fair, he can't help how he feels.... Plus, I'm kind of wanting rid of him for selfish reasons too. I'm only human.

Would you like someone to take over your life? It's not nice at all. No matter how many times I try, he just won't leave me alone and either learn to be my friend or just erase me from his thoughts. I'm nothing special in the slightest, it's dumb.

^well that's just bullshit right there. ;-)

oh, it's that kind of persistent. i think the worst automatically :roll: i wouldn't know how to deal with that... have you told him outright? i think you could do it without totally crushing him.

he has an account on here?

tell him how you feel, he'll eventually give up if its not gonna get him anywhere?

Yes. He used to appear on my profile visitors a lot, at least he hasn't done it for a couple of months at least. I also noticed he'd been on Betty's page one day. (He knows she's one of my best friends.)

Believe me, I've told him 100 times. My friends have told him too, less kindly. :/

^well that's just bullshit right there. ;-)

oh, it's that kind of persistent. i think the worst automatically :roll: i wouldn't know how to deal with that... have you told him outright? i think you could do it without totally crushing him.

Meh, what YOU said is bullshit haha.

The last resort is to completely delete my myspace and facebook accounts. Which I'd happily do as I'm not bothered, but I refuse to give up PF 'cause of him, even if he has given up on this for a while. :/

One time, I actually caught him outside my house. :rotfl:

My workplace sucks, i'm getting a new job over summer,

they just pick on the young people and we keep getting disciplined

i've been accused of being "cheeky" to a manager

your not my fucking father, you worthless asshole.

oh god ive just read the last few pages

are you okay Katie?

god, the feeling in my belly when i read that post are you alright? :hug:

awww ross :hug:

i'm okay. i was just freaked after it happened and had to do everything i could not to cry on the phone when i called catie.

car's a mess, but i'm not hurt.

Ross, you're better than that place. Leave the dump.

thanks love, i wish i believed that! haha, but i shall leave, and leave them all behind :)

thanks katie, you know i dont think i am but thanks haha :), will you be able to afford to pay that money?