Rant Thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

I told you not to trust Play.com! They are evil :nono:

It's now going to be another two weeks before I'm likely to get it :nono: But it's the Royal Mail's fault for losing the thing. Bunch of wankers they are, and don't get me started on how shite the post office is too lol

Yeah basically after waiting the standard 3 weeks Play requires, I now need to print off a form they've emailed me, sign it and send it back to them through the post, so they have permission from me to start an investigation with the Royal Mail as to why/how my phone went missing because it's a "high value item". And after sending it to them I have to wait 3 days, then they'll send me a new phone. But of course it's bank holiday on Friday when they'd normally get it if I post it tomorrow, and it's bank holiday on Monday too, so they won't send another til next Tuesday at the earliest and then it's 5 days for delivery so it'll probably be 6 weeks in total before I get my bastard phone! :willy_nilly:

So I got my easter egg, took off the foil and squeezed to split it in half. Sounded a plausible plan. It shattered into dozens of pieces and scattered all over me, the desk and carpet. :rotfl: Picked it all up and I laughed, so dunno why it's a rant but still!

Merghhh. My extremely annoying friend, jeez. He wants to go out tomorrow but is apparently incapable of sending a text to everyone in our little group, incapable of choosing a time and meeting place, incapable of even deciding what he wants us to do tomorrow. Jeez, it isn't THAT hard, we're going to our town park, it's a lot of trees and grass, not exactly Disneyland, why make such a big fuss? I just know the plan won't go ahead anyway, we only ended up going out on Friday as it was straight after school. Meh.

My mam just fucking freaked out because I forgot to do something, something that yes, I should've done, but it isn't the end of the world! If it was so important she'd have done it herself. Now she's saying I'm lying about shit, why would I? Grrrrr.

Guest JadeIsRad
It's now going to be another two weeks before I'm likely to get it :nono: But it's the Royal Mail's fault for losing the thing. Bunch of wankers they are, and don't get me started on how shite the post office is too lol

Yeah basically after waiting the standard 3 weeks Play requires, I now need to print off a form they've emailed me, sign it and send it back to them through the post, so they have permission from me to start an investigation with the Royal Mail as to why/how my phone went missing because it's a "high value item". And after sending it to them I have to wait 3 days, then they'll send me a new phone. But of course it's bank holiday on Friday when they'd normally get it if I post it tomorrow, and it's bank holiday on Monday too, so they won't send another til next Tuesday at the earliest and then it's 5 days for delivery so it'll probably be 6 weeks in total before I get my bastard phone! :willy_nilly:

6 weeks?! that's shit :/

I hate Royal Mail/the post office/the post man etc. :nono:

Kind of lame...I'm not sure it even classifies as a rant but;

What the hell?!

A girl who went to my school last year & tried to kill me/hurt me several times added me on facebook.

It makes no sense to me...she wanted to kill me yet now she wants to be friends on facebook....I don't think so.

Its the school holidays, and last week all I did was work, now this week, all Im gonna be doing is studying, but I suppose I need to, then I have 4 weeks of school left, which again is gonna be non stop studying...then exams..then left school...forever...then 3/4 months of working...then exam results...then Uni...hopefully..WHERES THE TIME FOR FUN??

Its the school holidays, and last week all I did was work, now this week, all Im gonna be doing is studying, but I suppose I need to, then I have 4 weeks of school left, which again is gonna be non stop studying...then exams..then left school...forever...then 3/4 months of working...then exam results...then Uni...hopefully..WHERES THE TIME FOR FUN??

i feel your pain.

amongst all that ive gotta decide if i wanna stay on or not, heh.