Rant Thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

thanks love, i wish i believed that! haha, but i shall leave, and leave them all behind :)

thanks katie, you know i dont think i am but thanks haha :), will you be able to afford to pay that money?

yeah i agree ross. you should find a new job. you dont need that bs day in and day out. :hug:

and idk. hopefully. i have a little over $900 left in my account after buying the car. if we go through insuranace i have to pay a minimum of $500 fo

like why would you post pictures of you and your ex gf of when u guys were goin out then turn around and say u like me? what the hell

who did all this?

Geez, for how long did I sleep?

...13 hours? Great.

Last night, or more like last afternoon, I was tired as you can see from my rants. It got to the point where I couldn't take it anymore. My senses started to fail, my feet started to fail and my mind started to fail. I figured maybe I'll sleep a bit to keep me sane till evening. I remember setting my alarm clock to wake me up at 6:30 PM, but here I am. It's 6:10 AM and I feel a bit... odd. My mouth is completely dehydrated, I'm having the flu of a lifetime aaaand it's snowing like hell outside. So much for this promising week.

what series is it? And Johnny Depp? my favourite actor.

He's not on!!!!! grrrr.....

Brand new, it aired on Nick Toons today in the UK!

It might be on youtube! I'm going to wait until it's on tv though.

Send him another text?

had the whole day planned out

then it rained and ruined the whole plan. all of it. every single second of my day involved it not raining. and it rained. DAMN SON.

on the plus side i have done my english essay and like a 3rd of my psychology work.

...only 2 history essays, 2/3 of psychology and a media evaluation to go.

GAH.