Rant Thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

aww Louise, i understand how that feels, my family are saving up and stuff the now too, and like, Aine is the only friend of mine that'll actually do stuff, but i cant always see her all the time, she has a life outside me. So its like, sometimes im stuck in just so fed up that its unreal,

Just wait till summer time love, you'll be able to go and do things :) personally i love just sitting on a bench in nice warm weather with Aine just watching the world go by,

head up love, it'll get better, :hug:

Now I'm being yelled at FOR SITTING QUITELY IN ANOTHER ROOM BY MYSELF. Can I ever win?

Yelled at for sharing an opinion.

Yelled at for NOT sharing one.

Yelled at for wanting to watch MY tv.

Yelled at for playing music in MY room.

Yelled at for not kissing my sisters butt like everyone else is.

Yelled at for talking to my friends on msn.

I'm sick to fucking death of it. I don't know why I'm ranting as no one has commented on any of my others, I don't know why I'm bothered but I'm just so infuriated.

As soon as my sisters come home, I'm forgotten of, just a nuisance, resented.

So I try and keep out of everyone's way and I'm still put down.

My sister also told me to go slit my wrists today, nice of her. Maybe I would be better off dead because I can't do anything right, I'm also a "pathetic lazy bitch". True, but they normally don't care. Grrrr.

PF is taking SO fucking long that whilst going upstairs to check my phone I managed to do something else which I can add to my rant. Now, I'm being yelled at for walking up the stairs quickly, because apparently I'm stomping. I said "no, THIS is stomping" and stomped. Which, yeah, is childish, but I don't care. I was then told to stop being cheeky to my dad "all the time". That was the first thing I said to him!!!!!

I lost it and shouted"GET THE HELL OVER YOURSELVES I WAS SAT MINDING MY OWN BUSINESS AND NOW YOU'RE ALL HAVING A GO" my mam just went "Awh, poor Shannon, so hard done by." This is all my cunt of a sisters fault, whenever she comes home things kick off. I'm now crying which is pissing me off more because I really should NOT care, she ruins fucking everything.

Now I'm being yelled at FOR SITTING QUITELY IN ANOTHER ROOM BY MYSELF. Can I ever win?

Yelled at for sharing an opinion.

Yelled at for NOT sharing one.

Yelled at for wanting to watch MY tv.

Yelled at for playing music in MY room.

Yelled at for not kissing my sisters butt like everyone else is.

Yelled at for talking to my friends on msn.

I'm sick to fucking death of it. I don't know why I'm ranting as no one has commented on any of my others, I don't know why I'm bothered but I'm just so infuriated.

As soon as my sisters come home, I'm forgotten of, just a nuisance, resented.

So I try and keep out of everyone's way and I'm still put down.

My sister also told me to go slit my wrists today, nice of her. Maybe I would be better off dead because I can't do anything right, I'm also a "pathetic lazy bitch". True, but they normally don't care. Grrrr.

PF is taking SO fucking long that whilst going upstairs to check my phone I managed to do something else which I can add to my rant. Now, I'm being yelled at for walking up the stairs quickly, because apparently I'm stomping. I said "no, THIS is stomping" and stomped. Which, yeah, is childish, but I don't care. I was then told to stop being cheeky to my dad "all the time". That was the first thing I said to him!!!!!

I lost it and shouted"GET THE HELL OVER YOURSELVES I WAS SAT MINDING MY OWN BUSINESS AND NOW YOU'RE ALL HAVING A GO" my mam just went "Awh, poor Shannon, so hard done by." This is all my cunt of a sisters fault, whenever she comes home things kick off. I'm now crying which is pissing me off more because I really should NOT care, she ruins fucking everything.

Awh Shannon <3.

If you ever want to talk about things like this just tell me! :hug:

I know what it is like, i go through the same shit almost every day.

You're sister sounds like a cunt, you shouldn't listen to anything she says.

Sorry i'm not much of a help :(

my town was on the news TWICE tonight, its never on the news, but, no, now there was an attack in the shopping centre i go to most days, and a girl my age was raped in broad daylight a few streets away from me, both of which happened to be in the same day.

whens he supposed to pick you up?

He said maybe after 10pm... Like yesterday. He's pretty busy with work because they lost their internet connection at the office and all the information of rent cars are messed up.

I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ALMOST EVERYONE ON THIS SITE!

My good friend Demi has been a member here for a little while now and is almost on 1000 posts yet her only friend is ME, come on, we all know that having me as your only PF friend is BAAAAAAAD NEWS.

Her username is Le Venin and she is a lovely, funny person. I urge you to give her a chance because she is simply a legend and I will kill you all if you don't make more of an effort.

GOT IT?!

Well, for me, she has already distinguished herself from the crowd. It's just that I haven't had anything important to say to her and I don't see the big deal with the friends-system. But if you put it that way, I'm going to have to make an effort, I guess. :shifty: That will have to wait till tomorrow, though!

I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ALMOST EVERYONE ON THIS SITE!

My good friend Demi has been a member here for a little while now and is almost on 1000 posts yet her only friend is ME, come on, we all know that having me as your only PF friend is BAAAAAAAD NEWS.

Her username is Le Venin and she is a lovely, funny person. I urge you to give her a chance because she is simply a legend and I will kill you all if you don't make more of an effort.

GOT IT?!

Aye aye captain! :willy_nilly:

I haz sent her a friend request~!