Rant Thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

ughhh i'm quitting my fxcking job tomorrow.

last sunday i got my work schedule and i couldnt work friday, but i had to work that day.

so that night i called this guy harry to cover for me. he said he would call me back the next day with an answer. so he called and said he could.

so i called my manager steve and told him about the switch and he was okay with it.

my shift was friday 5-9.

harry calls me at 2:40 on friday and says "oh. i forgot to tell you. i cant cover you tonight. sorry."

so i was left to call all my other co-workers to find coverage. the same exact co-workers that already told me they were either working that day already or weren't able to work.

so i call my manager and tell him "yeah steve no one else can cover for me. and i cant come in. i'm sorry." so steve just dealt with it.

harry calls and tells steve "oh yeah well she didnt give me much time. she asked thursday night and i said maybe, not definatly." and made some bulllshit lie to try to cover his ass and make me look like the bad guy here. steve was like "no..katie told me days ago you were able to cover.." and he was like "oh well thats a lie b/c i never said that." WTF yes he did!

so i get to work today and check next week's schedule.

guess how many hours i have? NONE.

i ask another co-worker if she knew why, and she said that i was suspended for 2 weeks and that she's surprised i didnt know b/c literally the rest of the company knew. and i texted some ppl and she was right.

so harry cancels on me, screwing me over, makes up a lie to get me in MORE trouble, and i get suspended but never told about it?? and i cant even cover for ppl if they ask. wtfff

but i love how i'm suspended the first time i called out in 11 months of working for this company, while theres numerous other ppl that have called out and NEVER got in trouble. not a once. but I get suspended?

i'm quitting tomorrow. i cant deal with this bulllshit anymore.

[/rant]

...wow thats reallyyy long. sorry :(

thats right. their loss. not mine.

thats the whole reason mez tried to get me to quit.

b/c i had no reason to be fired. b/c i was the best cashier that place has seen in years.

so again. their loss.

and remember my old manager brent? derek's dad?

yeah i told derek the story, who told brent, and he thinks its a load of shit and if brent still worked there he would fight for me. and not b/c i'm his son's friend.

aw why dont you want to? everyone loves food!

jedddd,

dont worry,

i honestly think you need to tell them straight out "im putting my all into these forums, and im not getting respect for any of it. if im not appreciated on here, than im wasting my time getting interviews, and ect. you guys treat me like shit, when all im doing is helping out. i dont need to be doing this, Respect; you give it; you get it. "

mhm.

• Like 1