Rant Thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

oh my god, that is ridiculous! ^ =/

I know. They just don't get why it's important for me to come online and they don't care either when I try to explain. If it's my birthday why should I be punished for not wanting something? If they want to go out so bad, why don't they?

The main thing is, they threw back in my face the fact that my friend's mam died. Apparently she'd do anything to see her family on her birthday. How dare they say that to me?

dude, that sucks :nono: My parents are like that too though. Whenever I don't want to go out with them, they take away my keyboard and mouse :nono:

I know! It's just so pathetic. I've offered to give up my pocket money if they're sick of me being on the computer all the time (I'd rather come on here then have money anyway) but nooo. By banning me, they're just making me resent them more.

No!:crybad:

For how long?

No idea. I'm going to try and stay at my nana's tonight, so I might be on.

I know. They just don't get why it's important for me to come online and they don't care either when I try to explain. If it's my birthday why should I be punished for not wanting something? If they want to go out so bad, why don't they?

The main thing is, they threw back in my face the fact that my friend's mam died. Apparently she'd do anything to see her family on her birthday. How dare they say that to me?

I know! It's just so pathetic. I've offered to give up my pocket money if they're sick of me being on the computer all the time (I'd rather come on here then have money anyway) but nooo. By banning me, they're just making me resent them more.

Aw, okey.:hug:

omg, you better not be away for long, seriously, god sake :(:hug:

I'm allowed an hour and a half a day from now on. Even on weekends.

Apparently, it's all I do, I should read, go out and watch tv. I read whenever I'm not online and there is nowhere to go to. I said, fine, I'll just start hanging around on the streets in large gangs, causing trouble and drinking. Meh.

Apparently, it's all I do, I should read, go out and watch tv. I read whenever I'm not online and there is nowhere to go to. I said, fine, I'll just start hanging around on the streets in large gangs, causing trouble and drinking. Meh.

You should just come to mine and go on pf

Aw, I'm gonna miss our spamming time. :hug:

Aren't you allowed to go on msn either?

Hayley; this is probably what I need anyway, I spend to much time on these stupid boards. The thing that's pissing me off is that they're trying to take away what makes me happy. WHAT ELSE AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?!

Guro: You'll find someone else soon enough.

C'mon though.. you have plenty of friends so you can go other places but there is NOTHING in Bishop. I despise this shitty town. I might turn into a chav and cause loads of trouble.

LOL, my aunty nearly ran over Keith Jayne and Shaun Ellam today!!

C'mon though.. you have plenty of friends so you can go other places but there is NOTHING in Bishop. I despise this shitty town. I might turn into a chav and cause loads of trouble.

LOL, my aunty nearly ran over Keith Jayne and Shaun Ellam today!!

Lmao!! Shannon what are you talking about you have plenty of friends too y'know