Rant Thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

have been sat here for like, 5 hours staring at this goddamn media evaluation but it just ain't getting done. hate it. hate the internet. hate the computer for being connected to the internet when i need to get work done. hate everything.

also my shoulder is fucking well fucked and it fucking well fucking hurts. ....fuck.

it sounds totally lame haha, but basically i have really randomly shallow sockets in my shoulders, and i fell over and it popped, and ive like bruised the socket. MAJOR BOO. i hate stuff that proper hurts but no one else can see haha there's like no surface bruising or swelling or anything it just proper hurts, and i'm all like "oh god my shoulder proper canes mate" and they're all like yeah whatever get over it and im all like NO REALLY.

i cannot be bothered with proper sentence structure who can tell?

bad times my brain is melting.

it sounds totally lame haha, but basically i have really randomly shallow sockets in my shoulders, and i fell over and it popped, and ive like bruised the socket. MAJOR BOO. i stuff that proper hurts but no one else can see haha there's like no surface bruising or swelling or anything it just proper hurts, and i'm all like "oh god my shoulder proper canes mate" and they're all like yeah whatever get over it and im all like NO REALLY.

i cannot be bothered with proper sentence structure who can tell?

bad times my brain is melting.

awww popping out stuff really hurts, hope it gets better soon :hug:

so pretty much my best friend turned boyfriend then became my ex becuase i dumped him then we went on spring break then i didnt kno wat to do so i decided not to talk to him for 2 weeks. now we talk sorta. and i hate the fact that i like him again.

when we went out he was so clingy it was annoying. now i miss him. and i have no idea what to do. if im friends with him i'll like him if i dont talk to him i'll miss him. but i dont want to go out with him again cause i wouldnt want to dump him again.

i cant just be his friend. we tried that. we were best friends for 6 months then we went out.

and i really dont want to tell him because i was a bitch to him after we broke up and i dont expect him to want to be with me

gah why cant there just be one answer!

Fuck, is he ignoring me again, does he feel guilty? Don't be weak like you usually are and leave the problem to get worse and then get angry at me. Don't you ever learn from your mistakes?! :(

And I think I like this guy from badminton practice...lol...he's cute :(

and I wanted to ask some guy I know to prom and ticket sales are next week

Ah, men, you're confusing.