Rant Thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

What's up Laura?

basically, there's this guy i like and i know i have a bf, but i'm thinking about breaking it off soon, but this other guy is just confusing me...

he says he likes me like i like him, but then he just flirts with all these other girls and i'm like ....?

making me feel like he don't really like me and is just saying he does cause he knows i like him :(

Maybe he's just a natural flirt? Whether he is or not, if he really likes you he shouldn't be doing this. Perhaps when you break it off with your current boyfriend, this guy will stop the flirting.. If that makes sense. He probably doesn't want to upset your boyfriend by making it obvious he likes you. Sorry, I can't explain things properley.

yeah, he is naturally quite flirty, it didn't bother me at first because i didn't like him then in that way, but now i do i'm like, hmph D:

but yeah that could be a reason, the fact i'm still with my bf and he knows that, he's not actually with me so why should he worry..?

it's just kinda hurting me cause i do like him A LOT, i just don't know how to break it off with my bf, its complicated.

BAD DAY-

mum told me to get the papers and revels.headphone in, start walking.

I'm walking to the coner shop when my i see my friend walking along the street with her boyfriend. of course she shouts

"STEPH!!!" really loud so EVERYONE can hear and knows where i am. then shes going on about her new purse(which was quite nice) and then her boyfriend says she'll get mugged if she carries on like, so of corse she holds up the purse in the air and shouts.

"MUG ME!!!" loud again (she dosen't always shout by the way. its just because she's awesome)Then she goes and says

"see you tomorrow"

then i go to the corner shop, buy one paper(ET) and the revels.The women in the shop says

"its cold today..." in an indian accent as she is indian.and me being the retarded moron i am goes

"no, its the summer holidays" and then shes all.

"No, i said its COLD today." i just go

"yeah.. i guess it is" it was the like most awkard moment ever. it thought she said it's SCHOOL today.

i'll just go to the co-op to get the rest, i thought. so i was on the way to the co-op when i think "no steph, you prick, if you go in they will think you stole the stuff"(i didn't get a recipt for the paper and revels)so i turn round put my head phone back in, and walk home.half way home there is this lady on one of them scooter things so i'm thinking, i'll be polite and say 'morning', so i did, and she's smiling like i've just told her shes won the lottery. so i'm all, ok, i'll go then.i get back and the new door we have is all dodgy and i'm talking to mum like

"they only have the one paper, but i got your revels!!!" then she all

"for goodness sake steph how hard is it?! go back and get the rest." i'm like.

"yes mum, whatever you say." so i turn back around, headphone in, back where i started (can i point out i never wanted to go in the first place) so i walk all the way to the other shop. then i saw the scooter lady again and she smiling,still. i get there and there is the SLOWEST MAN ALIVE in front of me, i can see the guy at the counter like.

"get a freaking move on..." so i get the daily mail and a crunchie bar for myself. so then i'm walking down the street eating the crunchie bar like, i can't eat this if i break my freaking brace i'll have to pay 60 freaking quid!! so i stop eating the cruchie and put it in my pocket.then i'm halfway home, AND IT STARTS TO FREAKING RAIN!and its freezing cold.rain!!! not what i want.then i get home, and mums all

"thanks...you ok?" and i'm just like

"yeah...i'm f-fine.you can have this crunchie bar" then i come up here and type it all out because i can! :D

if read all that, OH EM JEE!!

My little brother had an alcohol poisoning cause he stole my mom's booze and drank it all while he's on adhd medication. He says his behaviour is my parent's fault. Now he's in a mental hospital and wants to go to a fosterhome and the social worker believes him in everything. She told my mom that she abandoned his son.

Bullshit. My brother is messed up and it's all his fault. My parents are the best.

Urgh. Some people. :-x

Apparently, my sister or dad (neither will 'fess up) have been in my room and stolen £10 from me. It's not the fact that they wanted to borrow my money which is making me angry, it's the fact that they didn't ask me.

They went in my room, through my things, to take my money without asking. It's just bloody ignorant. I don't even know when I'll get that money back because neither of them will admit they took it. Twats.

I need to get an outfit for my other sister's hen night asap and a present for her wedding. If people are just going to take my money without asking, it's going to be pretty difficult.

Urgh. Some people. :-x

Apparently, my sister or dad (neither will 'fess up) have been in my room and stolen £10 from me. It's not the fact that they wanted to borrow my money which is making me angry, it's the fact that they didn't ask me.

They went in my room, through my things, to take my money without asking. It's just bloody ignorant. I don't even know when I'll get that money back because neither of them will admit they took it. Twats.

I need to get an outfit for my other sister's hen night asap and a present for her wedding. If people are just going to take my money without asking, it's going to be pretty difficult.

My dad does that ALL the time. He only tells me when I realise that my money is actually missing. :nono:

one of my friends just wrote me on msn and asked if i could meet her tomorrow.

i haven't seen her since 1,5 months and it would be great to meet her.

usually i'm at home every day, but now when she wants to meet me, i already have something to do tomorrow.

GODDAMNIT.

oh well, we'll meet on monday haha.

I seem to realise most of my problems with girls (talking to them or what not) seems to stretch back to when I was at school.

Most I think used to dislike me for whatever reason, usually thinking of me as nasty or whatever other word they'd care to use! So if I tried to be nice to talk to them, i'd just get shot down!

Though nowadays I do have really good female friends (who I am quite close to) I still feel akward around girls mainly due to that.

Probably a bit of a random post!

• Like 1