Rant Thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

I've been soo fortunate to have never lost a member of my family since I was born.

Hell, since my sister was born.

but it kills me everyday that my grandmother is 80.. she's pretty good for an 80 year old woman, but she's smoked since she was 16 and her lungs are shot and i know it's just a matter of time...

I feel so weird about this case of death in my family. i didn't really know the woman, only have seen her at the birthday celebrations but it touches me nevertheless. it's the first case of death i really notice and understand (the last one was back when i was about 4) and it feels so weird. especially because she died in the night to the 20th may and i've only seen her on 20th march.

I feel so weird about this case of death in my family. i didn't really know the woman, only have seen her at the birthday celebrations but it touches me nevertheless. it's the first case of death i really notice and understand (the last one was back when i was about 4) and it feels so weird. especially because she died in the night to the 20th may and i've only seen her on 20th march.

i'm sorry :hug:

i know exactly how you feel, a family member of mine died last year and i didn't really know him well, but i was pretty crushed at the funeral and stuff. it was awful.

^

:hug::hug:

pretty weird both of us lost someone today.

im sorry franny :hug:

yeah it really is. :???:

i'm also sorry for you catie! i know your grandpa meant the world to you :hug: :hug: :hug:

@betty

well thank you :hug:

funerals are always awful. i'm glad i didn't have to go to one so far and i'm also not gonna go to this one. the distance between us was just too big.

just figured out that she must have been my great-aunt i think since she was my grandpa's brother's wife.

@betty

well thank you :hug:

funerals are always awful. i'm glad i didn't have to go to one so far and i'm also not gonna go to this one. the distance between us was just too big.

i'm not gonna say that's good for you, cause it's not. but yeah, funerals suck. i've had the "pleasure" to be at two so far.

i'm not gonna say that's good for you, cause it's not. but yeah, funerals suck. i've had the "pleasure" to be at two so far.

i know what you mean. but we really basically didn't know each other so it'd be kinda awkward if i'd go there. we both knew about our existence and i knew a bit more about her but she never cared about me. so ya and the same's with my mom so she doesn't see the need of going to the funeral.

i know what you mean. but we really basically didn't know each other so it'd be kinda awkward if i'd go there. we both knew about our existence and i knew a bit more about her but she never cared about me. so ya and the same's with my mom so she doesn't see the need of going to the funeral.

yeah i see what you mean. i think it's better that way.

time and time again i realize my life is totally pointless, and the breakdowns i get are becoming worse and worse.