Rant Thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

Email it to yourself or put it on a flash drive and print it out in school?

I just found out 2 days ago that all my "friends" since we were all pretty much babies actually haven't liked me since freshmen year when I came out to them. And my best friend hasn't spoken to me in almost a month :(

^ I'm sorry to hear that. That is completely horrible. :(

Ugh, my room mate and I were talking about how my stepdad gets impatient because he got frustrated trying to teach her how to drive stick shift, and he overheard us now he's all upset and is going to be moody and depressed for the rest of the night because he is completely convinced that I hate him, which is now going to cause him to tell my mom and my mom will have a "serious talk" with me about how I don't make enough of an effort to talked him when really, he doesn't talk to me either. OEWJGSKDFNMNSEGRJKFNVKJSFMB.

My parents have decided to sell the house and then live separtely. Great.

Then have the cheek to ask me to choose who i want to live with?

How about neither. I'm going alone now.

God damn! Sucks with em parents splittin

I should have stopped smoking by now.

Aww I'm sorry Ross, I may not really know you but that kinda sucks :/

I like two guys, both of which are taken, one of which is my best friend's ex (of over a year ago but still, girl code and all that). The other kissed me three times before getting with some other girl. My best friend's ex has a great GF but told me he fancies me but is in love with her. URGH why do I like taken guys!

Jakub,

Fuck you. The first I hear of you in over two fucking weeks is this shit? I hate you. I hate you so much, you will never ever know. Of course I'm going to miss the shit out of you, but what the fuck? I told you not to mess around with the shit Sanj was giving you. But you never listen. Whatever.

I'll never be finished crying though. I love you forever and always. Rest in peace, asshole.

I don't really know. It's kind of going in and out. I'm just so fucking angry. But sometimes I just like, break down. It's so fucking stupid. Like, I love him with all my heart, but I will never forgive him.