Rant Thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

I'm not gonna puke. I never throw up. I swear I'm not going to puke. I feel sick but I never throw up. I never throw up.

I was saying the same thing the other night...

Then I threw up for 2 days straight...

:hug::hug:

now i feel like a little child cause of my friend. she's my friend so i'd like to help her, but not like this.

she kinda likes a guy and he likes her too, but they just can't seem to make a step toward each other. and today was the second time my friend asked my to talk to him on msn, asking questions about his feelings for her, etc. i did it, cause that's what a good friend does, but i find it really childish. and i'm so angry cause i totally made a fool of myself.

oh and not to mention, it was pointless cause the guy didn't say anything we hadn't known already.

I think I'm going to have a panic attack. This just isn't good. Something bad is going to happen because of him and his stupid lies and UGH! What am I going to do? I wish he'd just go away and leave me the hell alone already! Why can't he just move somewhere far, far, far, far away?!

I think I'm going to have a panic attack. This just isn't good. Something bad is going to happen because of him and his stupid lies and UGH! What am I going to do? I wish he'd just go away and leave me the hell alone already! Why can't he just move somewhere far, far, far, far away?!

:hug::hug:

grandpa had a heart attack was in a coma and is now having constant seizures.

i had detention today. my dads being a dick. and school ruins me life

Gee, that's rough. I really hope everything turns out alright. My mom had a heart attack last month and it was the most stressful moment of my life! :hug:

No matter what I do, the beginnings of this stupid panic attack keeps coming back. I don't want to take a pill for it but I don't want it to escalate either.

I used to get baaaaaaad panic attacks.

I still get em every once and a while because I'm unmedicated.

It always get's pretty bad when I'm stressed. Is that how it is with you?

My advice, don't take pills. They prescribe some hardcore, addictive medicine for them...

I used to get baaaaaaad panic attacks.

I still get em every once and a while because I'm unmedicated.

It always get's pretty bad when I'm stressed. Is that how it is with you?

My advice, don't take pills. They prescribe some hardcore, addictive medicine for them...

I'm sorry that you experience them too :( The thing about mine is that they will come even without any provocation. I can be so calm and relaxed but one will still come. I've had them since I was eleven. I was always stressed from the time I was five so I think it's all a build up from that. Not to mention, in my family it's hereditary. Both of my parents have them and my grandparents have them. My parents are both medicated for them.

And yes, this is true. I'm not a pill-popper but sometimes it seems better than riding them out. I've taken some pills before but they never work.

I'm sorry that you experience them too :( The thing about mine is that they will come even without any provocation. I can be so calm and relaxed but one will still come. I've had them since I was eleven. I was always stressed from the time I was five so I think it's all a build up from that. Not to mention, in my family it's hereditary. Both of my parents have them and my grandparents have them. My parents are both medicated for them.

And yes, this is true. I'm not a pill-popper but sometimes it seems better than riding them out. I've taken some pills before but they never work.

Yeah they are defffffinately not fun. I get them mostly when I'm stressed, but some will pop up out of no where. Had em for like 3 years now. I'm afraid to take the medication that doctors want me to take. I soooo deadly fear getting addicted to drugs and what they want to prescribe me has a decent addiction probability; too high for my liking. I have taken it for a small time period but it didn't really do anything.