Rant Thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

Uhh, Guro, you're aware that Landover is a parody website that's meant to be humorous?

The Landover website has only existed since 1993, you guys don't seriously believe it's actually a church that's been around since 1620?:rotfl:

Say what? :shifty: I just saw that thing on EpicFail.com

Actually that site is pretty funny now I know it's a fake site :lol:

my freaking tv class

im the only girl in my group and i always have to carry all the shit

and they never want to do anything and im always the one saying we should do our projects and all they do is sit there and not do anything and i had to stay after and finish out project, by myself no one in my group helped me or offered to. (aside from one person) and i never got a thank you for saving our grade.

unappreciative. :nono:

so yeah, today was supposed to be a good day. i have plans for tonight.

but my mum just told me bad news.

our dog is 13 now, and he's been acting very weak for the past couple of days. my mum says he's going to die.

and i can't take it.

i mean, he's been with us since i was in kindergarten. and i am graduating this year...

i'm crying and i don't feel like doing anything anymore.

I can't do ANYTHING for this place, What is it that he's setting the stage with I wonder. Why does it take so long, Why don't I know why do I live without an answer. Just gives me anxiety like fucking mad. I did a lot of things, Sure it gave me strength but what's it all been for.

shanananana so annoyed as shit.

i just ordered two things that i don't really need to order but did because it made me feel better,

until i got the order confirmation and i paid for first class delivery. DICKHEAD. YOU DON'T NEED THESE POINTLESS ITEMS THAT QUICKLY. YOU PAID MORE FOR POSTAGE THAN FOR THE ITEMS.

i am infuriated by myself.

My mom told me she bought me a ticket for the Lights/Owl City/Paper Route show here in Vancouver. I find out later that it's sold out and she hadn't bought the ticket for me. Then, the venue got changed because the one they were originally playing at was under renovation for the Olympics. So they released more tickets, I go to buy one and it sells out RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME.

Not happy :nono:

My friends are looking into getting a limo for our prom night and they are just TOO expensive for me. I have to pay all this money for a ride, aswell as my dress, getting my hair done and paying to get into the actual prom. I just don't have the money. I've made this point many times and they just tell me that limos don't come any cheaper. Now my mam and sister are getting involved, ranting on at me, saying I should sort it out myself. I don't know what I'm doing for fuck's sake. Looks like I'm going to end up getting a bus alone. :roll::nono: