Rant Thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

I'm so sick of being treated like a little kid ALL the fuckings time. I'm not trusted with anything, and a lot of people don't think I can handle anything on my own. It pisses the hell out of me. Who the hell are people to tell me what I can do or not?! Or what I am doing, people do decide stuff for me, without even asking! I actually have a brain on my own! And trust me, compared to 85% of the kids my age in this city, I'm pretty damn responsible! They don't have ANY reason what so ever for acting like they do! I haven't done a single thing which would make them not trust me. And deciding stuff for me, and not telling me before I hear it from someone else? What the fuck?! I am so pissed off it's not even funny.

I'm beginning to think my stomach ache is another bladder infection.. that's what it's starting to feel like. And that's the last thing I need, considering I have no health insurance, at all. I definitely cannot afford another trip to the emergency room :/

Hahaha, when I was younger I was running down the dirt hill that is my driveway and my flip flops both snapped simultaneously and I flew into the middle of the street.

omg that sucks! lol must've hurt

mine just broke, i didnt trip, no one stepped on me or anything it just decided to break :(