Rant Thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

lol yea!

like she comes over and takes drinks from me without even asking?

and she wastes them.

and me and her and my dad went to subway and she made my dad pay for hers like she got a drink chips and a freaking footlong

and most of all, shes clearly not over her ex, and i hate him with a burning passion, he like grabbed me and denied it, like seriously it got pretty bad, and he like suffocated me till i couldnt breathe, and she wants him? i'm her best friend and we didnt talk for 2 months becaues of him, she chose him over me, and we've been best friends for over 2 years. and she's like prankin him right now and im like seriously get over it. move on. and it makes me mad because he did pretty bad things to me, and she still doesnt care. it really just makes me mad

yeah i told her to get over it. and she just needs to leave him alone..she was like it'll be funny. she lost soo many friends when she was with him. like i seriously hate him..and she got one of her friends turned on me, so i was wtf you dont even know what happened. and her friend called me and she was with him and i was like dont talk to me, and i ended up screaming at them.

i dont front

Too many people in this world let feelings and relationships get in the way of real important friendships, and it isnt fair to those who end up hurt

i know. and if she ever got back with him. she would choose him over me again