Rant Thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

I wish he'd fucking understand that he was only ALMOST a one night stand. Nothing more to her. Fuck her. She's making him think that he's in love and leading him on. How long before he realizes she's not the one? How long before she tells him that she DOES have a boyfriend that she loves?

UGH. ATM I FUCKING HATE HER.

i have a huge english research paper. and its on a "controversal issue". so obviously the one i want to do is extremely hard. and i didnt relize this until today. so i tell my teacher im gunna change it and we had a 5 minute argument of:

"im changing the topic"

"no your not"

"yes i am. its HARD"

"so i dont care. u cant change it"

"yea i am"

"what part of you cant change it dont you understand?"

there is no reason i cant change this. we've only started it yesterday and it wont be due for another 6 weeks!

im doing obamas first 100 days. i have to cover a few of the issue like gitmo and healthcare and such. the whole reason i cant to it is cuz we need 2 papers. one that shows both side of the argument and one thats persuasive to the side i believe in. my problem is there is no way i could write the paper that shows both sides.

i couldnt write it. i just cant. if i dont feel a certain way i dont want to present the other view that strongly disagree in.

and theres too much info.

my head might explode

my little sister fell in her school playground this morning and she was sent home cos her face was all cut, now my parents have taken her to a&e. her face is such a mess, and she has a swolen bit on her head, i feel so sorry for her :(

awww thats ashame :( i hope she'll be okay Louise, that happened to me once at school only i didnt cut my face, i tripped up playing football and had this huge bump on my forehead, i ended up walking around with a bandage looking like Rab C Nesbit!

my rant is,

my mates girlfriend keeps constantly texting me from his phone when she's with him, now , if my girlfriend was like "can i text chris?" everytime she was with me, id be like, hold on, are you here to talk to me or to use my phone and talk to him?

plus she's kinda annoying, keeps asking what im up to and when she'll meet me

aye ive never even met her yet

god damn, give me space!

awww thats ashame :( i hope she'll be okay Louise, that happened to me once at school only i didnt cut my face, i tripped up playing football and had this huge bump on my forehead, i ended up walking around with a bandage looking like Rab C Nesbit!

my rant is,

my mates girlfriend keeps constantly texting me from his phone when she's with him, now , if my girlfriend was like "can i text chris?" everytime she was with me, id be like, hold on, are you here to talk to me or to use my phone and talk to him?

plus she's kinda annoying, keeps asking what im up to and when she'll meet me

aye ive never even met her yet

god damn, give me space!

awww! :)

she actually thinks its great, cos she gets a day off school and she got sweets :rotfl:

& yeah i see what you mean about that girl, thats strange :/

:rotfl: to be fair, what more do you need? :D

yeah she seems a little strange, i mean im sure she's nice, but just, i donno, its just weird

doesn't your mate think its weird she keeps texting you from his phone?

and if shes never even met you thats kinda weird.

i spent yesterday with him and he made nothing of it, i donno if he's a little deluded or something, certainly i would be finding it weird!

if it keeps happening i may say something next time i see him, cause she surely has better things to do than to be sitting texting me

Okay a rant (never done one of these for a while) erm I don't know anyone on the forum that well anymore, I can't remember many names on here (that's out of being forgetful not rude) and i'm not sure what is what.

Also why the hell has my local news got stories about Edinburgh in it, why the hell would we need to know what's going on in Scotland.

- Rant over

i spent yesterday with him and he made nothing of it, i donno if he's a little deluded or something, certainly i would be finding it weird!

if it keeps happening i may say something next time i see him, cause she surely has better things to do than to be sitting texting me

maybe she's just overly-friendly, she might be really nice. but yeah, i'd maybe just say something to him about it, just casually. good luck with it :)

We had to sit for TWO HOURS in a 90 minute exam (which almost everyone finished in an hour) for ONE person. She was purposely holding us back and it is FREEZING in the exam hall.

Someone did that in my ICT exam. One freaking person. I got so bored, I could have sat a second test before they'd finished the first

I used to hate people doing that too, thankfully our school let people out early who had finished

That seems fair, they should've done that with us.

There were three sets from three subjects.

The graphics set got out at quarter to 3. Res Mat set got out at 3. We go out at quarter past. :nono:

Okay a rant (never done one of these for a while) erm I don't know anyone on the forum that well anymore, I can't remember many names on here (that's out of being forgetful not rude) and i'm not sure what is what.

Also why the hell has my local news got stories about Edinburgh in it, why the hell would we need to know what's going on in Scotland.

- Rant over

Well Newcastle news by itself would be boring. ;-)

i'm allergic to cats, and last night at work my manger gave me an ultamatum: get the kitten out of the kennel and give it to the person buyint it, or get fired. so i got the kitten.

less then 5 minutes later my eyes were completely bloodshot and swollen shut, my face was swollen, i was sneezing and coughing alot, and had a hard time breathing.

i wake up the same way this morning.

so i took 5 benadryls and i'm soo tired, and still allergetic. and i have to go to work tonight too!

and i'm getting sick. 4 days before senior trip. :(

Funny you should mention being allergic to cats I found out on Sunday night i was too.

I used to have 2 when I was younger but haven't been around them for years and when I went into a neighbours house and went near their cat I started to itch all over and started to scratch at my eyes I hated it and they had to lock their cat in a bedroom for me.

Funny you should mention being allergic to cats I found out on Sunday night i was too.

I used to have 2 when I was younger but haven't been around them for years and when I went into a neighbours house and went near their cat I started to itch all over and started to scratch at my eyes I hated it and they had to lock their cat in a bedroom for me.

yeah, but that's not cause you're allergic to cats :lol: