Rant Thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

^ Yeah, for me, everything MUST have artwork! If there is no artwork for the song. I put a pic of the band, or something to make it not irritate me. I hate that stupid music note thing!

You know how I said I want to make a video for When it Rains, cause I HAVE to?

Fuck this stupid Digital Design project, it's like something a 5th grader would do. How does the teacher expect us to do something? This is really hard. I don't have my OWN camcorder!!!! And I don't want to use the one the real estate agent gave us, cause it's a proper camcorder and it's wayyyy too much hassle, I don't really know how to use it ha, and the Flip Video camera that my friend gave me, well it's not even hers, and I have to give it back!

And I need at least two more people to work with me on this, this isn't something you can by yourself if you have a limited time for it, and you have OTHER HOMEWORK TO DO.

Fuck off! Now I'm going to lose my damned A, what a pathetic project, do you really think I have time for something like this? I DON'T. I'VE HARDLY APPLIED TO ANY SCHOLARSHIPS....

:nono:

fuck....off.