Rant Thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

well my two friends who are basically the only close friends i have in my school theyve always ben leaving me out of everything

its only used to be me and him and then it was me him and her which was fine but now its her and him like wtf they always leave me out.

theyll talk about stuff right in front of me adn then when i asl what it is they ignore me and then today he goes "yah i cnt drive u home my mom will czu i have to drive her home and my mom wnt let me drive two people"

and i was liek "ummm ok"

it didnt make sense cuz her mom was there why couldnt her mom take her home

it jsut showed he picked her over me once again

and they were talkign the whole time leaving me out

and everytime he has to go somewhere he always asks her to go

and when were there today we went to go get food and she went back to the table and he was like "omg where are u gonig stay with me" and i wa slike "ummm hey im here dnt u wanna stand with me?" hes liek "no"

ummm okay cool assholes.

well my two friends who are basically the only close friends i have in my school theyve always ben leaving me out of everything

its only used to be me and him and then it was me him and her which was fine but now its her and him like wtf they always leave me out.

theyll talk about stuff right in front of me adn then when i asl what it is they ignore me and then today he goes "yah i cnt drive u home my mom will czu i have to drive her home and my mom wnt let me drive two people"

and i was liek "ummm ok"

it didnt make sense cuz her mom was there why couldnt her mom take her home

it jsut showed he picked her over me once again

and they were talkign the whole time leaving me out

and everytime he has to go somewhere he always asks her to go

and when were there today we went to go get food and she went back to the table and he was like "omg where are u gonig stay with me" and i wa slike "ummm hey im here dnt u wanna stand with me?" hes liek "no"

ummm okay cool assholes.

ugh, i know how you feel. i guess i have to fly into Jersey and show them how awesome we are, and they'll beg to hangout with you

no.

he told me last month he likes me

and i think she likes him

i said soemthign yesterday wehn she wasnt around about how theyve always been together and i think she lieks him hes like "well i fersure dont like her"

but i think she likes him she wnt admit it tho.

but you know and we know you're not a bitch

your amazing, awesome, pretty, big hearted, kind, warm. caring

and most importantly

we love you Catie! <3

screw those guys!

how can you not love Catie?

seriously