Rant Thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

oh god i hate that.

my friend's also really athletic too.

and she's got a nice body. and knows it.

..enough said.

lol if she's got a nice body she's allowed to flaunt it if she wants.

(i'm not helping am i?)

I HAVE SWIMMING SPORTS TOMORROW AND ITS ONLY 18 DEGREES! whaaaah. -tear-

i was just talking to my friend Sarah about our friend Karley and how she went to see the Jonas Brothers movie on Monday. Karley asked if anyone wanted to go see it again with her and considering she owes me money from the HCT ticket I bought her, I told her that if she got me into the Jonas Brothers movie that it would be alright and she wouldn't have to pay the rest back. So then I tell Sarah about it and she goes "Well, don't you think Karley should be using that money to pay me back?" And I was like "Well, she's owed me this money since the summer and she just borrowed money from you a few months ago" and she went on about how it was more important cause she was going to Japan in 3 days and all this stuff.

She always does this. Whenever something important is coming up for her, everyone has to pay attention to it. She wouldn't even pay for a bus transfer ticket the other day for me to get home (it's only $1.75) because she "saving all her money for Japan" but she could get herself one. So I had to freak out about getting caught on the skytrain with no transfer ticket. That's like a $250 fine or something. And it was like a 45 minute ride.

UGH. She's just really greedy sometimes.

during our economics lesson, one of my classmates suddenly got very sick..he felt an ache in his chest,he started to tremble in his whole body and he could hardly breathe. someone called the ambulance and they took him to the hospital. it was soo scary. now we don't know anything about him and we're all worrying. i really hope he's okay :(

during our economics lesson, one of my classmates suddenly got very sick..he felt an ache in his chest and he started to tremble in his whole body. someone called the ambulance and they took him to the hospital. it was soo scary. now we don't know anything about him and we're all worrying. i really hope he's okay :(

That's horrible. I'm sorry. I hope he will get better soon.

Somehow I just can't be a good friend. Now I'm rude to everybody even to my mom. :( What the hell is with me? I don't get it. The worst thing is I can't change. Maybe I don't want to. I mean I want my friends to be here with me but sometimes I feel I could kill'em all. Yeah...True. One of my classmates is my good friend but she always gets me angry nowadays. To be honest I don't have much friend. :/ But I shouldn't behave like this if I wanna be friends with someone. I just make people go away from me. Really.

Sometimes I feel I can be so related to someone but sometimes I feel I'm forgotten. It's mroe complicated than this. The only problem I can't talk about it, though I want to.

Rant over.

GOOD.

:mrgreen:

my skin is a state at the minute - considering i have good skin, anyway.

moan.

mine too! i was just coming to post that haha. its weird, i think I'm allergic to something cos its never this bad. really annoying :nono: