Post *your* pictures - Part 7

thebrowncoat

lol, no, that just doesn't work, there is no "time to go" in their world =p

There is if you are going to another fun place!! :P

I kinda feel bad for her though. None of her friends haven broken up for the holidays yet, so she's stuck with me lol. Although she did paint me a lovely flower so she can't be that bored with me!

I kinda feel bad for her though. None of her friends haven broken up for the holidays yet, so she's stuck with me lol. Although she did paint me a lovely flower so she can't be that bored with me!

you sound like a really nice big brother =]

Aw, you do sound like a really nice big brother. I feel bad for my little sister & brother cos they get bored so easily, they want to play make-up games all the time. But I miss them when they were like the 9monthold stage, so I don't wanna miss out on them being this age either, if you know what I mean...

I'm pulling a stuuuuupid face but my hair is blondey now and I don't think I've posted a pic since I got it done.

Picture3-6.png

cute =]

l_b62f395b7ee843f69230f3f5b313abb6.jpg

Took a picture of myself in one of H&M's dressing rooms today... I look so tired and ill. Need a haircut!

i want your scarf.

Haahah oh goooodd luck!

once you dye red in your hair, its a BITCH to get out

itll probably look good though :)

my hairs naturally really wavy :)

2zt8uw1.jpg

and thats the first time ive worn eyeliner all around my eye in a VERY long time, so it looks weird.

haha

l_bc50cd560a8044fcab39af5508df17c4.jpg

prom outfit!! even though you cant see all of it!! hhaha

yes, i am wearing that hat to prom.

hahah