Hot People Thread - Part 2

thebrowncoat

Because I can, more Kat Von D content

kat-von-d-profile.jpg

Maybe saggy and whatever in 25-30 years, but let's face it people, she's 27 now, and in 25 years she will be 52 and in 30 years she will be 57. Can anyone honestly say anyone that look stunning in their 20s looked as good in their 50s?

So heh, saggy and what not in 25-30 years, but you know what, drop dead gorgeous now!

kat-von-d-profile.jpg

Maybe saggy and whatever in 25-30 years, but let's face it people, she's 27 now, and in 25 years she will be 52 and in 30 years she will be 57. Can anyone honestly say anyone that look stunning in their 20s looked as good in their 50s?

So heh, saggy and what not in 25-30 years, but you know what, drop dead gorgeous now!

Rawwrr! at the pic, and amen to the statement!

plus she has an amazing voice. I'm jealous.

i was surprized when i heard her sing, so good<3

kat-von-d-profile.jpg

plus, who really cares what they look like at that age, it's not like you'll be trying to impress anyone.

Kat-Von-D-la-ink-04.jpg

revolver_-_hottest_chicks_in_met-1.jpg

^ hahaha, I know right.

When I was talking to him I was just standing there thinking in the back of my mind "You have the most beautiful hair. I wish I had hair that wonderful. I know a lot of girls that dont have hair as wonderful as you." hahaha

I guess the thing being, is that Hayley Williams is no 1 on that list by a LONG SHOT.

Those others are kinda hot, but Hayley is hot, cute, gorgeous, sexy all in one with the added bonus that she's pretty much like the girl next door or the one you met at a party or just some place normal rather than being some "celebrity goddess" type person that mere mortals can't identify with.

haha yea

i was surprized when i heard her sing, so good<3

plus, who really cares what they look like at that age, it's not like you'll be trying to impress anyone.

Kat-Von-D-la-ink-04.jpg

revolver_-_hottest_chicks_in_met-1.jpg

She's perfect & indeed who cares how she looks in 30 years, were finding her hot now, we'll see later.

kat-von-d-profile.jpg

Yees! Kat Von D <3