Hot People Thread - Part 2

thebrowncoat

My friend and I had a conversation about Megan Fox a few weeks ago.

He said, and I roughly quote, "She's like, too hot. Because she has every single individual hot element, it makes her unhot. If she had like, two or three really hot elements she'd be ridiculously attractive, but since EVERYTHING about her is hot, I cant handle it."

I have wonderful friends.

He said, and I roughly quote, "She's like, too hot. Because she has every single individual hot element, it makes her unhot. If she had like, two or three really hot elements she'd be ridiculously attractive, but since EVERYTHING about her is hot, I cant handle it."

I second this.

I second this.

I've had similar discussions with people.

We decided that shes so hot that you can't even compare her to somebody else. Saying you think shes the hottest person ever is so boring and pointless, its like those douchebags who say that their favorite car is some Ferrari, its just so like, played out. Like lambo doors, so played out even lambos dont have them.

Honestl, though. She's not the most attractive girl I've ever seen. I can pick out over a dozen girls I find more attractive within seconds. She is just hot because people play her out to be so hot.