Unseen Pictures Thread - Part 2

thebrowncoat

^ I don't think I've ever seen that one. Pretty sweet! :)

i was going to say doesnt matter where you find the pictures they can still be personal

but i didnt see you had already responded to them lol

Got it. Still doesn't hurt to have more people agree though. lol

Fan pics are fine, so long as the fans themselves have shared them in a public online community like LJ (these were shared on the PFC, so I kind of question whether or not they want them shared). 11 & 18 aren't private. Pretty sure 11's from Twitter and 18 is Hayley's avatar on Paramore.net.

Well okay n__n then i know more now.

But yeah i thought they were personal.

So just checkin' (:

Fan pics are fine, so long as the fans themselves have shared them in a public online community like LJ (these were shared on the PFC, so I kind of question whether or not they want them shared). 11 & 18 aren't private. Pretty sure 11's from Twitter and 18 is Hayley's avatar on Paramore.net.

Posting pics from Twitter is fine, unless the person who posted them has a locked profile (then they just want to share them with certain people).

Buzznet is not always cool though... other people steal fan pictures and put them up on Buzznet without permission. Always check about those ones first.

ok 8-)