Unseen Pictures Thread - Part 2

thebrowncoat

I took down the photos from Josh and Jenna's wedding that are 100% stolen from private Facebooks. Please respect the Farros' and their decision not to share pictures from their wedding at this time. Would you want pictures from your special day circulating the internet within days of your wedding... without permission?

As far as the pictures of Hayley at the wedding go, I've looked on her Tumblr, LJ, Paramore.net, Taylor Swift's blog, and Brandon's sites. None of them are on there. If they're from a picspam Tumblr, they're probably private.

If nobody can tell me where they came from in a few hours, I'm gonna have to take those down too. I don't mean to be a jerk, but they're personal pictures, so they can't be posted here.

Thanks, Guro. I'll wait and see if any of the original posters have other sources, and if not they've gotta come down until Hayley posts some herself.

EDIT: Since nobody knows where the photos came from, I went ahead and deleted them. If Hayley does end up posting any of them, feel free to repost whatever she posts or let me know and I'll change the other posts back (if they're the same photos). They should also probably go in their own thread, so feel free to start a new one. :)

brandon posted this so it's not personal i hope

tumblr_l0sqhuZqox1qbq0qwo1_500.jpg

:uhh::uhh: woooowww... i swear to god that doesn't even look like Jenna(not in a bad way, she just looks different from other pics i've seen of her).. wow, she looks beautiful, i love her dress :) and Josh looks great too, awww i love it :)