Unseen Pictures Thread - Part 2

thebrowncoat

Yeah, don't know what was up with the thread, but I couldn't even see my post. I just knew it was there. Whatever that was, it's fixed now. lol

Kayla, how tall are you? Hayley says she's 5'2"... I think she's adding on an inch or two. Either that or I grew. lol

Speaking of Hayley being short, here are the scans from Kerrang! where Hayley's wearing creepers with seriously two-inch soles to make herself look taller. :lol:

301kjdc.th.jpg 2n07vpj.th.jpg

• Like 1

^ Yeah, we work at Fenway Park, and she needs to stand on a crate so that people can see her over her cash register. She walks into my stand to get coffee, and I don't even notice her because she's so tiny. lol

^ 162cm is 5'4".

Haha the first (and only) time I met Hayley it was at this signing;

2079139409_f19c55b87f.jpg

So I couldn't really tell how short she was.

:P

Haha, the very very first time I met them was at a Warped signing too, and I was going down the line and Hayley kept talking to me, and I wasn't sure if I should move along or listen to her.

I wish I went to that date on Warped. I went to the one in Scranton though.

This was a good excuse for me to find out how tall I am, measured with feet and inches. Turns out I'm a little over 5'11. Muhaha.

Those magazine scans were the first to really make me excited about the new album. I couldn't care less about song titles but hearing about the structures of the songs and some new lyrics lead me to believe that they will deviate from their previous works a bit. So far, they are not dissappointing me, and I'm happy about that. :willy_nilly:

i still get asked if i want a childrens menu when we go out for dinner

I'm 4'11 and the doctor said I'm most likely not going to reach the five foot mark, hahaha.

I still am given the kiddie menu too, so don't feel too bad =] Before they found out my age, everyone in my class thought I was eleven or twelve. They always say my body is that of one because I'm under five feet and under 100 pounds, haha. It's so stupid.