Paramore is making the new album

OliDayyy

they aren't exactly making it right now, look where they are....it looks like someones house. they aren't at a recording studio, like someone said before they are probably just playing around. they have to get some demos together for when they do head into the studio. however, yay for taylor getting in on the action! can't wait to see him in more interviews and promo pictures and stuff once the new album comes out :)

there's a part on the 40 Days of RIOT! documentary on the DVD where Jeremy says they were in Josh's and Zac's house and the room kinda looks like this one

Yup I'm pretty sure their practice/meeting spot is the Farro house.

is it just me or does it seem like riot! just came out....like everything thats been happening for them lately still hasnt settled in my brain. it seems like yesterday i was watching the last song you'll ever sing contest videos and what not, haha. then again it feels like forever since i've heard new stuff. idk, i'm just really excited for the new album. i think that's when it will finally be real to me. like the huge venues, the huge fan base...everything. it's going to be like man look how far they've gotten off riot! can't wait to see where they will go with this one.

on another note, i cant wait to see what the cds title is going to be. i remember when everyone was like riot!? what does that have to do with anything and like they explained it and everyone loved it. it's crazy how great things have worked out for them <3

~rant

is it just me or does it seem like riot! just came out....like everything thats been happening for them lately still hasnt settled in my brain. it seems like yesterday i was watching the last song you'll ever sing contest videos and what not, haha. then again it feels like forever since i've heard new stuff. idk, i'm just really excited for the new album. i think that's when it will finally be real to me. like the huge venues, the huge fan base...everything. it's going to be like man look how far they've gotten off riot! can't wait to see where they will go with this one.

on another note, i cant wait to see what the cds title is going to be. i remember when everyone was like riot!? what does that have to do with anything and like they explained it and everyone loved it. it's crazy how great things have worked out for them <3

~rant

i've been wondering about that too!

i can't wait to see what they come up with for titles and everything

~rant

i feel the exact same way!