Paramore Dreams

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well. When I was sick of listening to Paramore, or I wanted to take a paramore-break it struck me. Without listening to paramore in about three days the dreams started pouring out. I hade like four dreams on four days about them. It was totally sick, but awesome. I remember I talked to Hayley and she failed with something and I responded "Oh, Snap". Then the whole band started laughing and said like: "Nobody uses Oh Snap anymore". It was weird as hell.

So the other night, I had the coolest dream. I go to a place called Floyd's to get my hair cut and they do the best hair cuts ever...anyway, in my dream, my friends and I go to Floyd's to get our hair did. We get our names on the list and turn around and what do you know? Paramore is sitting right there waiting to get their hair cut too! So as we are going to sit down, Hayley sees me and says "Hey! What's up? I haven't seen you in FOREVER!!" I said what's up and we start talking. It looks like all of the members are starting to get bored when my friend Beth pulls out her Sidekick and Hayley gets all excited and pulls out her Sidekick. Everyone ends up pulling out their Sidekicks and comparing them to each other. Then, one of my other friends mentions Twilight and Hayley gets even more excited. We chat about Twilight and Sidekicks for a while and we all decide to go and hang out. We all go back to my house so I can drop off my car and Hayley says, "I'LL DRIVE!!!" We go to her car and she is driving a Silver Volvo (for those of you who have read Twilight, you will understand haha!) We end up going to an interview with them and just chill with them for a bit. After the interview, Josh and Zac are like, "We should go hang out more." We go to this nice neighborhood with huge houses and Paramore brings out this huge ride-on train. Hayley says she needed to go do something so my friends Cuban and Danielle go with her. Beth and I stay and hang out with Jeremy, Zac, and Josh to ride the ride-on trains. Sorry for the long story but I loved the dream and was mad when it ended.

• 4 weeks later...

Some nights ago I dreamt that I went to Footlocker and saw Josh who was trying a pair of sneakers. I was like: "Are you really Josh from Paramore?!?! What are you doing here in Italy???" and he said: "Hello??? Farro...does this sound familiar to you? I've got Italian origins, my grandpa lives here and I'm here on holiday" and I was all happy ahahhahahahahaa :rotfl: Too bad it was too short, damn alarm clock :-o

• 2 months later...

Okay so in this dream, it was my birthday. And for some reason they were there? Hayley was being sort of...Not very Hayley. Haha. Meaning, I'd try and talk to her but she kept getting distracted and she'd just like, walk away. Me and Josh were getting along really great. And not in the "Ohhh Josh is soo dreamy!" it was like we were building a friendship. I noticed my best friend wasn't there and, her house was right across the street from me so, I called her. And she didn't want to come over cause ,she saw me and Josh becoming friends and she thought she'd feel like, completely left out. The sad part is she never did come. Even though I tried to convince her.. :(

Josh was standing in my kitchen at one point and my mom was like W"ho is that?" and I'm like "It's Josh from Paramore!" and he was like, standing there really akward haha. Then I started telling my mom all these random things about him and then I went up to him and was like "Ahaha I'm telling my mom all this stuff and you're standing right here..."

But, I ate too much. And I just kept eating...It was weird. Then, me and Joash made this pie/cake thing. It was yummy.

The next day, they had to leave. I was bummed. But, I went on Myspace after they left and Josh's status was something like "Josh Farro had a great time with Holly lastnight!" and I was stoked.

It was my first Paramore dream in a really really long time.

And it made me wanna become bff with Josh haha.

oooh! i had one just the other night, hahha.

welllz, i was just chilling at my local shoping centre and looked up to see Hayley and Jeremy standing on top of the doughnut shop. hahaha.

i yelled out their names and they jumped down and greeted me, before signing my bus ticket.

So anywaay, they lined up with me to get doughnuts and something really funny happened (but i can't remember what! :( ). All of a sudden hayley just dropped to the floor and ROFL'd .. literallly. hahaha.

then i cut to a new scene (YES! my dreams do have scenes, just like movies. haha)

I was sitting all alone on a gutter out side some random recording studio (pretty sure i was just stalking paramore). Then, randomly Zac came storming out of the studio looking reaaaaaaaallly mad and sat next to me. So, ofcourse i was like "awww, Zac, what's up?" Basically he told me that they were just arguing about a new song and he just got so mad that he had to leave. After a few minutes of talking about that, Zac and i became really good friends, so we were just chatting happily for aaaages.

After a while, Josh came out to look for Zac but when Josh saw him laughing and joking around with me he got even ore angry. hahah. He yelled something like "UGH! ZAC!" then slammed the door and went inside. haha

THE END. :mrgreen:

• 3 months later...

I forgot about this thread lolz.

Okay so,I was sitting in front of the drama portable at my school and i was reeaaallllyyy bummed about something. Hayley was walking by and saw that I looked upset so, she came and sat down beside me and we just talked. She asked why I was bummed and I started telling her abot my mom and she was like "Dang, that really sucks" and was like, giving me advice and stuff. We talked for hourss (at least, that's wht it seemed like haha) And she ended up coming into class with me and just hanging out. And everyone was all "OMG HAYLEY WILLIAMS" and she was like taking pictures with everyone and stuff and she kept looking over at me making sure I was okay with it. After, people started asking for more pictures and she was like "How about before the class ends, I'll take more. Right now I kinda wanna spend some time with Holly before she leaves (apparently, I was going somewhere? lolz)

SO YEAH. THAT'S MY DREAM.

I forgot about this thread lolz.

Okay so,I was sitting in front of the drama portable at my school and i was reeaaallllyyy bummed about something. Hayley was walking by and saw that I looked upset so, she came and sat down beside me and we just talked. She asked why I was bummed and I started telling her abot my mom and she was like "Dang, that really sucks" and was like, giving me advice and stuff. We talked for hourss (at least, that's wht it seemed like haha) And she ended up coming into class with me and just hanging out. And everyone was all "OMG HAYLEY WILLIAMS" and she was like taking pictures with everyone and stuff and she kept looking over at me making sure I was okay with it. After, people started asking for more pictures and she was like "How about before the class ends, I'll take more. Right now I kinda wanna spend some time with Holly before she leaves (apparently, I was going somewhere? lolz)

SO YEAH. THAT'S MY DREAM.

hahaha that sounds great =D

the only dream I've ever had about Paramore is about seeing them live. one time there was a massive hole in front of the stage so we had to all stand way back, it was totally random, lolz.

It seems that they just...They're never really the highlight of my dreams because it seems like I've known them for twenty years or something like I'd be "Oh hey guys" then they'd go "?..." they NEVER talk but it's not like I'll be excited for them,...Not like before.