Jade Goody dies.

EasyTarget

off topic :shifty:

but are you going Shannon?

No, I'm not. I have no way of getting to Nottingham and my friend wouldn't come with me..

I was just stressing because I would've loved to have met Alex, Ross and James (regardless of them liking me in return. xD) But it's okay as they aren't going.

Are you? :s

No, I'm not. I have no way of getting to Nottingham and my friend wouldn't come with me..

I was just stressing because I would've loved to have met Alex, Ross and James (regardless of them liking me in return. xD) But it's okay as they aren't going.

Are you? :s

Nope, I can't get there. And I'd have nobody to go with. And telling my parents I'm going off to Nottingham to stay with a group of people I talk to on a Paramore forum probably wouldn't go down very well... xD

Nope, I can't get there. And I'd have nobody to go with. And telling my parents I'm going off to Nottingham to stay with a group of people I talk to on a Paramore forum probably wouldn't go down very well... xD

I'm glad you're not 'cause I wanna meet you too. xD

But yeah, you're right.

My opinion of you just seriously dropped.

Thanks a lot.

The reason I become like this when cancer is mentioned is because I have lost a lot of people to cancer and I think I may lose another.

I know a lot of people are in the same position but it seems to get me badly. I cried at school once even thinking about it :???:

I just don't like when people put others down when they've had cancer, I know it doesn't change her much as a person, she wasn't and inspiration or anything but she was brave.

As is anyone battling with cancer.

I actually didn't really know her, but when I saw her in the news yesterday, I could remember her. It's so sad that she died....As far as I heard, she must've been a very strong woman. I feel sorry for her and her family....It's always shit and sad to die cuz of cancer, but it's even worse when you've to die with it so young.

As is anyone battling with cancer.

that was kinda what i was getting at, shes not special, one of my best mates dad has been diagnosed with terminal cancer, is he gna be all over the papers and the news, is he gna have a thread made on here? no. thats what pisses me off about it, she did nothing different to anyone else with cancer, but she is in the public eye so its apparently a bigger deal, its still sad and i feel sorry for her family, but tbh i dont care cause she has nout to do with me.

that was kinda what i was getting at, shes not special, one of my best mates dad has been diagnosed with terminal cancer, is he gna be all over the papers and the news, is he gna have a thread made on here? no. thats what pisses me off about it, she did nothing different to anyone else with cancer, but she is in the public eye so its apparently a bigger deal, its still sad and i feel sorry for her family, but tbh i dont care cause she has nout to do with me.

Oi. Remember: No one gives a fuck about our opinion. We are cunts. We should "fuck off" out this thread.

Oi. Remember: No one gives a fuck about our opinion. We are cunts. We should "fuck off" out this thread.

true, im with you man opinion doooon.

:lol: I get the feeling the guys opinion is slightly different to the gals :P

thats cause girls are so sensitive and emotional they seem to forget 6 months ago they where calling her a "racist bitch" but heyho karmas a bitch huh?

to be honest, i hate it that jade goody got this much publicity. my mum, grandma and aunt have all died of cancer in recent years and the average joe couldnt give a flying fuck about it, so why should this case be different ?

...but then, i have to say, props to her. yes she's a sucker for celebrity, but if you had the option to pave a financial future for your kids when you knew full well you were going to die, you can't say you wouldnt take it. she didnt have a job, a career, a brain (ooops), so if that was how she would get it done, then so be it. it mustve been an entirely humiliating experience for her- i know she asked for it, but still, the media has no respect.

in form time today someone goes "jade goody died yesterday, im so shocked." i had to laugh out loud, in no way was jade goody dying a shock. it's unfortunate- in the same respects as any human being dying is unfortunate- but certainly not a shock and not the end of the world.

at the end of the day, she's ensured a financial support status for her children which she (and definitely not her convict husband) could not have provided otherwise, and also gained a huge amount of awareness and support for cancer. its a shame that the last thing she did in her life was also the best thing, but what can you do.

ramblerambleramblesomethingsomething.

• Like 1