AP.net Band Tournament - Vote Paramore!

AP.net is doing a March Madness style band tournament and Paramore's up against Oasis in the first round. Hit up the link below and vote for them!

http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=992962

You do have to register with AP.net to vote - but that's worth doing just so you can argue with people over there when you get bored.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate Oasis, but their importance music is 50,000 times what Paramore's will be, I hope Paramore lose tbh.

An awfully bold statement to make considering Oasis has been around since 1993 and Paramore has been around since 2004. I don't think we know who will ultimately prove to be more "important."

I could argue all Oasis has ever done is knock off the Beatles, repeatedly. I like them, but I don't think they're that "important" to modern music.

And that's not the poll's question anyway. The question is "who's your favorite?"

Cool. Shame Brent had gone offline, I'd quite enjoy it. So long as it didn't involve anyone against Paramore as those threads annoy me no end.

I like Avril and in moderation, Ashley Tisdale too.

Paramore would realistically have to be exempt, else it would be pointless.