Swine Flu could be a pandemic

travel_hymn

ah shit it wasnt all crispy and shit was it ? hate it when that happens man.

watch your back, elsebthtlk...anne, i've got my eye on you !

it actually was

my cousin didn't feel like finishing his breakfast so he chucked it at me

i ended up with bacon in my eye haha

schools will only close if theres a community pandemic, aka a certain percentage of people in a certain radius become infected.

a school was closed the other day b/c there was 1 POSSIBLE case of the swine flu. ..so they close the entire school...?

this whole thing is rediculous.

peolpe are getting treated for it and are fine.

hell, by the time the news reports it, people are already getting better.

and if you pay attention..did you notice the people that have died either are very young or live in poorer areas where you have a harder time getting treated?

this whole thing is being blown out of proportions.

alright here's a thinker...

they're comparing this outbreak to the flu outbreak in 1918.

nineteen-fucking-eighteen.

apparently we haven't made any advances in modern medicine between now and then. :roll:

Apparently we haven't made any progres...

I't so sad becouse i think they are making bigger deal of it than it realy is... like with that bird fly.... ...I was loking at tv the other day and they were like nameing simptoms... (by the way i have like three of them right now ) and all those were the simptoms for regular fly... so wtf how can we even guess if its real deal or not

a school was closed the other day b/c there was 1 POSSIBLE case of the swine flu. ..so they close the entire school...?

this whole thing is rediculous.

peolpe are getting treated for it and are fine.

hell, by the time the news reports it, people are already getting better.

and if you pay attention..did you notice the people that have died either are very young or live in poorer areas where you have a harder time getting treated?

this whole thing is being blown out of proportions.

it was an elementary school, that's probably why they did it. kids that age will lick their desks if they've been given enough sugar, so i can see why they would want to prevent it from spreading that way.

but honestly, even if this was just influenza: if you're sick, stay the fuck home. i don't care how much school work you're going to miss, or that you're going to get fired from your job, or whatever. i don't want to be out of commission puking just because you're a selfish jackass. that goes for any type of illness.

is it too much to ask for people to be clean??

This has been totally blown out the water by the Media. Making front page news every single day. It's just like normal flu and so far hasn't killed anywhere near the amount that does. Not to mention the fact it's easy curable. It's only often killing people in places where money is low.

Did I mention that a girl, aged 12, said it was just like having a cold?

I saw that on the front of The Mail the other day, I also noticed she was playing a recorder... I hope they quarantined that too :o Would be funny if it belonged to the school, all the kids would have swine flu too :lol: