UK 'Brand New Eyes' Tour??

^ I hope they add more songs for the UK fans :) I'm not a big fan of Now Now Every Children and Paper Route, but I can't really say I don't like them, because I've only heard one song by each of them. I must listen to them before I go :P

im excited for cardiff and london.

nothings gonna beat islington though <3

You are so lucky! And I am so jealous! haha

I can't wait fro the 16th Manchester here I come! :D

still wouldve liked my heart isntead of conspriacy, just sayin... haah

I think I'd love My Heart to be in but I've seen it live and I haven't seen Conspiracy and I love that song. So I'm quite excited. :D

I'd love for them to do Brighter!

See Tickets don't send them out on the day, See Tickets have to wait for tickets to be printed for them then they sit on them to reduce the ability to tout. You will get your tickets soon, have no fear. Have a check on their site, try and track your order and see what it tells you. Also check when it is you're meant to email them by if you've not received them.

See Tickets don't send them out on the day, See Tickets have to wait for tickets to be printed for them then they sit on them to reduce the ability to tout. You will get your tickets soon, have no fear. Have a check on their site, try and track your order and see what it tells you. Also check when it is you're meant to email them by if you've not received them.

might of worded that wongly but what i ment is you can still recieve them on the day of the event, cause that happened to my mate! Might not have been seetickets though, pretty sure it was.

Anyways 5 days :)

I got e-mailed this today from Ticket Soup. Gives us a decent idea of times;

To help you plan your evening, we would like to highlight the following timings and information for the Paramore Concert .

1830: Doors

1915: Now Now Every Children

1945: Paper Route

2025: You Me At Six

2115: Paramore

2230: Show ends

Please note: these timings may vary slightly on the night of the event.

Hope it helps some people. :) Oh my god - 2 days for me (counting Thursday that is.) :hyper: