UK 'Brand New Eyes' Tour??

so i've been hearing fans have been getting on stage... i'm not sure how but they have haha

idk if its a contest or theyre just getting taken from the crowd to go on stage

yeah someone posted some videos on paramoremusic

i was very jealous.com when i saw them

it could be just a one off thing? or fans that may have asked in the m&g?

Hayley says so and so asked to come up and sing

and its during misery business she pulls her up from the pit.

yeah someone posted some videos on paramoremusic

i was very jealous.com when i saw them

it could be just a one off thing? or fans that may have asked in the m&g?

Hayley says so and so asked to come up and sing

and its during misery business she pulls her up from the pit.

thats amazing, i'm so jealous!

i wish that would happen to me.

Agreed.

The setlist is bland.

Well done twilight and all your followers. Look like you've won.

That and Paramore are just.. bleh.

Why the fuck is i caught myself in there? seriously. The pandering to twilight is horrible.

Wheres my heart? whoa? let the flames begin?

Too many boring songs.

It really saddens me, i have a passion for this band, but im just not excited for the gig on thursday cause of so many factors :(

i honestly think the setlist is alright. yeah is missing a few of the old-time belters, but they cant play the same set everytime they go on tour for whatever reasons - i think the 'my heart' hatchet is definately buried. we (should) all know why the band choose not to play it anymore. but hey, im happy cause the setlist is mainly BNE. and thats what i wanted.

however, im also a bit stressed about thursday. unless i get hold of my mate (its a looong story why this is so difficult atm) who im ment to be queing with from circa 10am, i probs wont get to go in until just in time for yma6 - which wouldnt normally bother me, but i wanna be there all day to get all hyped up.

but maybe im jumping the gun a little bit. this friend of mine will probably re-appear tomorrow.

i should have put this in the rant thread? lol.

I think the setlist is alright, paramores not my favourite band so im not going to worry about it, at least i know when a safe time to go for a pee is now. Let the flames begin is the only one im going to miss. I think they are right about playing most of the stuff from the new album, thats what bands should do if they are touring in support of a new album, fuck catering for the fans who just want to hear a "best of" setlist.

I think the setlist is alright, paramores not my favourite band so im not going to worry about it, at least i know when a safe time to go for a pee is now. Let the flames begin is the only one im going to miss. I think they are right about playing most of the stuff from the new album, thats what bands should do if they are touring in support of a new album, fuck catering for the fans who just want to hear a "best of" setlist.

That is a ridicoulous statement to make. Nobody is wanting a best of setlist, cause the singles are all bloody there on it. Best of: usually means all their singles.

Im simply asking why the setlist is so boring, slow and just.. uninspiring songs instead of fast paced stuff. I Caught Myself, The Only Exception, Misguided Ghosts, Conspiracy, Decode.

There's hardly any jumpy songs or anything to get excited about in that setlist.

I think theres plenty to jump around to. Its a good setlist. Yeah ok I take back the fuck catering for fans who want a best of setlist. Just fuck catering for fans in general, bands shouldnt have to do that, cause us fans will never be truely happy :rotfl: Plus best of doesnt mean all their singles really, just their best songs and fan favourites, which aye in paramores current status most of the time is singles but there are a few exceptions.

That is a ridicoulous statement to make. Nobody is wanting a best of setlist, cause the singles are all bloody there on it. Best of: usually means all their singles.

Im simply asking why the setlist is so boring, slow and just.. uninspiring songs instead of fast paced stuff. I Caught Myself, The Only Exception, Misguided Ghosts, Conspiracy, Decode.

There's hardly any jumpy songs or anything to get excited about in that setlist.

Maybe they're not about the jumpy songs? They wrote the slow ones for a reason and obviously feel that's what they want to play. People change and I'm sure this last album was wrote with the intention of what they want to play live rather than what the fans want to hear. It's fair enough that you want a bit of pace in the setlist, I would too, but I'm more than used to having slow songs left, right and centre in a set. Funny enough, it's the slow songs I'm actually not all that fussed about seeing. As long as they keep Looking Up, it's all good! :D

That being said, piss off Decode.

i honestly think the setlist is alright. yeah is missing a few of the old-time belters, but they cant play the same set everytime they go on tour for whatever reasons - i think the 'my heart' hatchet is definately buried. we (should) all know why the band choose not to play it anymore. but hey, im happy cause the setlist is mainly BNE. and thats what i wanted.

however, im also a bit stressed about thursday. unless i get hold of my mate (its a looong story why this is so difficult atm) who im ment to be queing with from circa 10am, i probs wont get to go in until just in time for yma6 - which wouldnt normally bother me, but i wanna be there all day to get all hyped up.

but maybe im jumping the gun a little bit. this friend of mine will probably re-appear tomorrow.

i should have put this in the rant thread? lol.

Why dont they play My Heart anymore?

Whens everyone getting there tomorrow? Dont think im gunna get there til bout half 5/6 the queue will be ridicuiously long by then.

Were going down on the train so we wont get to glasgow till about 5, we all hate youmeatsix so were in no real rush to get there :rotfl: Plus the times ive been at the secc ive never had to que that long.