UK 'Brand New Eyes' Tour??

Great :/ That'll Be Her In A Mood Then

I Wish I Was Off, Do You Have Any Idea About When See Tickets Are Dispatching The Tickets, Mine Still Haven't Been Sent.

It's not your fault that there was EE!

I think See were sending most/all of them today.

Whos the other support act for this besides youmeatsix? Cant really be bothered searching to find out, and are they any good?

Now, Now Every Children and Paper Route.

Better than YMAS, imo.

Yeah ive heard paper route are ment to be pretty good, chances are were gonna miss them though, unless our mate gets her way a bit, she'd camp out all night if she could. I dunno why people do that, ive never had trouble getting near the front whatever time I go in :???:

Edit: That said im not a fan of being down the front after a bad experience at a Kasabian gig. Two 13 year olds pissing in a cup at the same time then lobbing it in the middle...

Heads up for everyone, more tickets have been released for both seating and standing across all the dates. Some have gone already but you might get lucky.

how do you find out when extra tickets get released because I'm hoping they'll be some for another gig. Is it just a case of checking?

its shocking that those bloody manchester tickets haven't arrived yet and it's in like 5 days time! talk about panicing...

glasgow was amazing last night! watched from the back for once and it was insane looking out at allll those people compared to even like a yr ago or something. was really brilliant though, they sounded class even in an arena.

Last night was actualy beter than I expected for being secc didnt c paper route or nw nw! Soz 4 crap spelling im on my mobile! Met sam from twin haha! Loved ymas always attract! Only downside is I wanted a tour shirt bt I lost my bank card in glasgow :sad: and im rather sore! hope yous all enjoyed. Im away to sleep on the bus now.

Intro

Ignorance

I Caught Myself

That's What You Get

Looking Up

Emergency

CrushCrushCrush

Turn It Off

The Only Exception

Pressure

Careful

Where The Lines Overlap

Decode

-------------------

Misguided Ghosts

Misery Business

Brick By Boring Brick

You Me at Six:

Kiss and Tell

Jealous Minds Think Alike

If I Were in Your Shoes

Save it for the Bedroom

The Consequence

Always Attract

Finders Keepers/The Rumour Outro

Paper Route:

Carousel

Wish

Are We All Forgotten

Tiger Teeth

Gutter

Now, Now Every Children closed with Friends With My Sister. Can't remember anything else they played though haha

last night was great. i was 1-3 folk away from the barrier all night, and i thought the setlist was pretty decent. i felt as if a few tracks were kinda in the wrong place though? like careful should have been a bit earlier, ignorance should have been a bit later etc. i would have liked to have heard playing god (i was sure they were gonna for some reason), but at same time i dunno what i would have wanted taken out for it! turn if off was probably my favourite of the night, mainly cause i just love the song. i was tickled when hayley sang the wrong words in misguided ghosts, haaah. BBBB makes a good last song aswell.

and most of all, i like how at ease the band seemed with their performance, the crowd and especially one another.

gotta admitt that i was a tad disappointed with youmeatsix. josh should have asked for his mic to be turned up right at the start, not during always attract (which was their second last song?) and everything just sounded a bit lifeless. but then again, it wasnt their show to kill. stepping out onto a stage before paramore cant be very easy, but i think they could have done better. fucking washoot that hayley never came out in AA either. if she does it any other night i'll be maad!

anyway, /big post. a damn good gig - not quite as good as the carling in '08, but i dont think anything ever will be.