UK 'Brand New Eyes' Tour??

I enjoyed it, but not overly.

Pretty obvious alot of the crowd were there for 2 songs.

The noise for Decode was ridiculous, and at the same time, pathetic.

Loved how some folk didny know pressure or emergency.

yeah this. i thought decode and ICM were both pretty good though, considering i dont really rate either of them. ICM i realllly liked.

I admit actually liking ICM after slagging off having it in the setlist, doesnt change my opinion right enough, but it was better than i anticipated.

Last night to me confirmed when this twilight shit is over, paramore wont be playing the likes of theSECC. Im pretty confident of that, so im happy for them to have their moment, as it were.

I admit actually liking ICM after slagging off having it in the setlist, doesnt change my opinion right enough, but it was better than i anticipated.

Last night to me confirmed when this twilight shit is over, paramore wont be playing the likes of theSECC. Im pretty confident of that, so im happy for them to have their moment, as it were.

i think thats a bit hasty tbh, but if you were right it wouldnt be a bad thing. it just depends when their back though - which i dont think will be very soon.

i think thats a bit hasty tbh, but if you were right it wouldnt be a bad thing. it just depends when their back though - which i dont think will be very soon.

I just reckon there'll soon be something else for people to obsess over and everybody else to follow like sheep, leaving us to enjoy the music and not having people who are there through obsession with a bunch of movies

I just reckon there'll soon be something else for people to obsess over and everybody else to follow like sheep, leaving us to enjoy the music and not having people who are there through obsession with a bunch of movies

I agree. Enjoy the music. I hate the way people in my school who are twilight fans say to me "Oh. Guess what, Rachel? I'm going to see Paramore!" and I just sit there and think that them going is pointless because they only really know Decode. Their ticket could go to a fan who actually listens to the music and enjoys it.

The gig was a bit of a let down for me, but im not saying it was a bad gig by any stretch, aye paramore were really good, as i expected, although josh looked like such a dour prick. Hayley was amazing. The support bands I thought were crap, youmeatsix could have been better, but their sound was awful, kinda fekt sorry for them that the engineer made an arse of it for them.

And as other folk have said, I was shocked at how quite the reaction to emergency and pressure was compared to lesser songs like decode.

The thing that really let me down was not allowed to take alcohol into the hall, I might have enjoyed it better If we were.

Birmingham yesterday was AMAZING! Now Now Every Children were really good, even though i didn't know their songs, but i didn't think to Papaer Route, i dunno, you couldn't really hear the guy sing! ym@6 were aweome, eally enjoyed them. i found it really funny because the pperson next to me (who was really boring throught the whole thing) was texting her friend asking if they were going to play 'dammed it i do ya, dammed if i dont', whcih of course they wouldn't, because it's an All Time Low song! made me chortle... But then Paramore came on, and everyone went crazy! When they did BBBB at the end it was awesome when everyone came on! and when Jeremy and Josh did their flip! I sung to EVERY song, and even though I lost my voice and people pointed when me and my friend jumped like lunatics. It was well worth it.

Loved it. Nuff said.

The noise for Decode was ridiculous, and at the same time, pathetic.

Loved how some folk didny know pressure or emergency.

SAME!

When they come back should play barrowlands! I was quite near the back for ymas and wasnt impressed because the people around me (i dont think liked them) just stood there and in my video of aa you can just hear them talking! :twisted: Ended up about 4 people from front wich wasnt bad considering we arrived at 7, had a few drinks in the bar till about 10 past 8 then went in.

And i have really sore tummy muscles? from the gig. :(. Oh and i think i seen one of the ross' (easiest way to put it not motherwell ross) going for a train to central?